Fundamental differences between Democrats and Republicans

Hey wry - what propaganda are you referring to? Like learn to read,speak English, and take responsibility for your own actions? Don't worry. In a public school, we have very low expectations. If you can't read, the teacher will "modify assignments" If you can't speak English, we will provide an interpreter. If you won't take responsibility, we will make excuses for you and find another placement. That's what a "liberal" education means. And that's what they pay me to do.

The soft bigotry of low expectations is the libral mantra. I call it child abuse.

Actually, it's the immigrants who are working their butts off in school. It's people like Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston who are dropping out. Brand spanking new Republican parents without even a high school diploma.

Really rdean? And what school do you work at? At mine they miss weeks at a time as their parents "run the rent" from town to town. We have an illegal Mexican girl right now who is a sweetie but barely speaks a word of English. She's lived here for 10 years.

Your side, CG, cannot reach the independents anymore. McCain (without Palin) would have without a doubt. Your type is not needed. Go away. And, dear girl, foul language does not a woman define. Move along, missy.

I love the way you pricks always try to tell us who we should vote for.

McCain is a hasbeen.

So's John Kerry and Al Gore. Do you think you would vote for Kerry or Gore?

Leave the picking to us. You're asses are hosed ether way now that health care has been exposed.

Really rdean? And what school do you work at? At mine they miss weeks at a time as their parents "run the rent" from town to town. We have an illegal Mexican girl right now who is a sweetie but barely speaks a word of English. She's lived here for 10 years.

And at one of our local high schools, they took three of the five top ranked academic positions while making up less than 10% of the student body. Anecdotal evidence is fun, guys, but not very compelling.

mudwhistle, your era is over. UCH will pass next week, America will embrace it, and your kind is in the ashbin of history. You can ask CaliGirl and PC and seveal others to move over to make room for you.

So, mudwhistle, you were part of the system of corruption that infected the mortgage market.

I hope you were terminated, and if you violated the law, I hope you were prosecuted.

Jesus Christ...you're a dumb-fuck..

I got out of the biz because I couldn't make any money. It became almost impossible to get a loan for my clients. You give people a great deal and they get pissed. You fuck them over and they seemed to be happy. Problem is I couldn't bring myself to fuck them over.

The system isn't geared to hose people. Anyone on my side of the desk knows that the consumer fucked us over way more then we fucked them over. They took our money and walked with it. The Dems just gave you a sob story that fit into your stereotypical mindset that the rich are all evil bastards out to fuck us. I had my own business and have a list as long as my arm of poor folks that took my loans and never paid them back.

Now I work for Uncle Sam.

Then I can apologize to you for my wrong assumption, mudwhistle. Were you forced to loan to them? (And I am glad you are not a crook.)

mudwhistle, your era is over. UCH will pass next week, America will embrace it, and your kind is in the ashbin of history. You can ask CaliGirl and PC and seveal others to move over to make room for you.

Boy are you misinformed.

They don't call it Universal Health Care anymore because it still leaves millions out in the cold.

The worst thing that could happen is for it to pass.

Starting next month you'll be paying through the nose a bunch of extra taxes in various places. Then you'll be required to buy health insurance or pay a fine. And it will cost you an arm and a leg.

But the health care you speak of won't start kicking in until 2014...if then. But you will be paying for it one way or another for the rest of you life.

More and more people are finding this out so the 20 percent of you that are so blind you can't think straight will be pretty much on your own fawning over Obama and the rest of his cocksucker friends. All the while they're fucking you in the keister.

It's hard to get the authorities to go after someone who takes you for $500 but they will go after them if they take you and several others for $3000.

Only had one take me for $3000. She's doing time now.

While a broker I never saw what happened to the loans because I sold them to banks and loan associations.

How were you tricked, mudwhistle, and no this is not a "trick" question. I am curious.

And his douchey colleague Chris Dodd.

And that is because they did....um....what exactly was it they did?

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis," Barney Frank, the man who fought Bush's plan to reform those two entities harder than the Soviets fought to reclaim Stalingrad

Good point. Bush never focused on the biggest source of the terrorist problen or the financial crisis.

Bush
Focused on Iraq instead of Afghanistan.

Bush
Focused on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac instead of Wall Street

There were problems in Iraq but not nearly the problems as in Afghanistan.

There were problems with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae but not nearly the problems that were being generated by Wall Street.

How were you tricked, mudwhistle, and no this is not a "trick" question. I am curious.

I gave them loans they promised to pay back but never did.

Obama and the Dems talk about predatory lenders.

What about predatory borrowers.

The professionals should be guarding against them, I would think. If there were not regulations requiring verification of crucial financial disclosures, etc., then there sure should have been. I know there was when I bought in 1992 and again late last year. I do not know what it was like in the years in between.

I gave them loans they promised to pay back but never did.

Obama and the Dems talk about predatory lenders.

What about predatory borrowers.

The professionals should be guarding against them, I would think. If there were not regulations requiring verification of crucial financial disclosures, etc., then there sure should have been. I know there was when I bought in 1992 and again late last year. I do not know what it was like in the years in between.

Someone is bullshitting.

When I got my mortgage I had to put 20% down or pay a higher rate.

Then if I didn't pay the mortgage I lost the house and my 20%. Thats how a mortgage is supposed to work. The "lender" has no risk. If the borrower defaults the lender "forecloses" and re-sells the house.

Whats the problem here??

Here is one usually right answer. Its all Bill Clinton's fault
U.S. Thwarts 19 Terrorist Attacks Against America Since 9/11

Oh man, you shouldn't have brought that up.

The first guy on the list should never have been allowed on the plane with explosives. Good job Bush. Seems you put some really good restrictions in place after 9/11. Or not.

Second, he in a supermax prison for life in, get this, NOT GITMO, no, instead, Colorado.

I stopped there. Failure never makes good "evidence".

Forum List

Back