Fundamental Change

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
For many people, the healthcare law was a means of caring for people who won't care for themselves. Others is it just one more step of handing over their responsibility for life because they do not wish to have the need to make decisions for themselves.

For man of us, we understood that this piece of shit law was a turning point in our nation. Prior to today's ruling, the government has always been controlled by the people. I will acknowledge that over the past three or four decades, we have been slowly allowing that control to slip away.

Today, the relationship between government and the citizen has fundamentally altered for the worse. No longer can you stand up to the to the government and tell them that as a free person, you do not have to follow their dictates. Now you will be required to follow the demands of government, regardless of the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.

We are no longer a free people.

There are only two hopes left now. Bring every ounce of rage at being enslaved to bear on this coming election. Fight like you have never fought before to elect enough people who will displace the redcoats from our government, and demand that they return freedom to the people.

Otherwise, be prepared to have your life ran for you.

My, my. Well get used to the fact that there are many in this nation that can see that the model for health care used by the other industrial nations is far more successful in costs and results that the one that we have been using.

All your frothing at the mouth will not change the facts. And the decision definately opened the way for an single payer universal health care system supported by an income tax, preferably leveled on all income.

obamacare is not about Health....its about taxes and Gov't controll. Is everyone blind or what???? you will not see your intire livelyhoods change, and even you liberals who voted for othis Muslim. The democrats are going to see some hardships just as much as anyone else and they are the ones who put this man in office. Are they blind, brainwashed or just dumb.
The ruling from the Roberts court today is a blow to individual freedom and now we as conservatives have two options. Will we submit to the whims of the federal government, or will we refocus our efforts on every Senate and House race knowing that this election represents our last opportunity to stop ObamaCare?

My, my. Well get used to the fact that there are many in this nation that can see that the model for health care used by the other industrial nations is far more successful in costs and results that the one that we have been using.

All your frothing at the mouth will not change the facts. And the decision definately opened the way for an single payer universal health care system supported by an income tax, preferably leveled on all income.

Isnt single payer a monopoly, I dont remember monopolies being good at reducing costs, I think that's why we have rules against them in private business.

Last edited:
For many people, the healthcare law was a means of caring for people who won't care for themselves. Others is it just one more step of handing over their responsibility for life because they do not wish to have the need to make decisions for themselves.

For man of us, we understood that this piece of shit law was a turning point in our nation. Prior to today's ruling, the government has always been controlled by the people. I will acknowledge that over the past three or four decades, we have been slowly allowing that control to slip away.

Today, the relationship between government and the citizen has fundamentally altered for the worse. No longer can you stand up to the to the government and tell them that as a free person, you do not have to follow their dictates. Now you will be required to follow the demands of government, regardless of the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.

We are no longer a free people.

There are only two hopes left now. Bring every ounce of rage at being enslaved to bear on this coming election. Fight like you have never fought before to elect enough people who will displace the redcoats from our government, and demand that they return freedom to the people.

Otherwise, be prepared to have your life ran for you.

This battle was won by the progressives. The war goes on.

Forum List

Back