Fund-raiser: Jesse Jackson Jr. behind $6M Senate-seat scheme

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Fund-raiser: Jesse Jackson Jr. behind $6M Senate-seat scheme

Photo inset:

The allegation that Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. directed a major political fund-raiser to offer former Gov. Rod Blagojevich millions of dollars in campaign cash in return for an appointment to the U.S. Senate contradicts public statements he made as recently as last week.

Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (left) and Raghuveer Nayak pose in front of the White House on Oct. 8, 2008, the day Nayak says a critical meeting occurred.

Fund-raiser: Jackson behind $6M Senate-seat scheme :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Gov. Blagojevich

Seems ABC has picked up the story now:

And it seems now there is a reference to a personal problem as well by Jackson:

But in his denial Jackson also included a reference to what Jackson called, "a personal matter."

"The reference to a social acquaintance is a private and personal matter between me and my wife that was handled some time ago." Jackson said. "I ask that you respect our privacy."

Jackson went on to apologize for having "disappointed some supporters."

Jesse Jackson Jr. Ensnared in Scandals Involving Senate Seat, Affair Suspicions - ABC News

Seems there is more coming.

Interesting Factoid:

Jesse Jackson Jr's who is "allegedly" victimized for being complicit in a $6 million bribe to Blago.....has an equally "alleged" girlfriend named Giovana HUIDOBRO on whom Jesse "allegedly" spends money.

This girlfriend's name is Giovana (Italian name) HUIDOBRO (slavic name).

HUI means PENIS, and DOBRO means GOOD.

Thought that was kinda romantic.

Forum List

Back