Fun!

You probably shouldn't make a judgement on what I 'have a clue' about.

You also missed the point that I was not arguing anything.

Google defined it as a bomb, regardless of how it happened.

Take it up with Google, not me. It's their words.

Sorry, but that's the entire point: intentional or unintentional.

Since it was unintentional, it means that millions of people equate 'completely wrong' with Mitt Romney.

You'll get over it.

Get over what?
That Google calls it a bomb?

don't whine to me, dumb ass... whine to Google. They are the ones who said it need not be intentional to still be a Google Bomb.

No they didn't. You have no clue what you're talking about. It's actually pretty funny at this point.

For the record, I do this very thing for a living. I am the head of a large SEO department within a very large international digital agency. I literally live and breath Google every day for the last 12 years. Trust me on this, you're wrong.

Read the article.
I even highlighted in previous posts where Google called it a bomb.

Type 'Completely Wrong' in Google Image Search, Find Romney | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

No you didn't.

Your article even describes what a Google Bomb is.

"A Google bomb occurs when numerous links all point to a target page with the same link text. "

I asked you to point out what the link profile looks like that created this so-called "Google Bomb". You didn't do that since you have no clue what you're talking about and this was in fact NOT a Google bomb.

Please just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

You probably shouldn't make a judgement on what I 'have a clue' about.

You also missed the point that I was not arguing anything.

Google defined it as a bomb, regardless of how it happened.

Take it up with Google, not me. It's their words.

Since it was unintentional, it means that millions of people equate 'completely wrong' with Mitt Romney.

You'll get over it.

Get over what?

Holy fuck, just stop. Your own precious link contradicts you.

"Indeed, a Google spokesman confirmed to Slate that the results are not a deliberate Google bomb."

Which part of that don't you understand?

You'll get over it.

Get over what?

"Indeed, a Google spokesman confirmed to Slate that the results are not a deliberate Google bomb."

Awesome!
You just agreed with me!
As I stated previously, whether intentional or unintentional Google calls it a bomb.
:D

Get over what?

Awesome!
You just agreed with me!
As I stated previously, whether intentional or unintentional Google calls it a bomb.
:D

Where does it say that? Not once did they separate and make a distinction that a Bomb could be unintentional. Calling it a deliberate Google bomb is a lead in to what the definition of a google bomb is, which was also provided in your own article.

At this point you know you're wrong, for once in your life admit it.

Forum List

Back