Fun With Obama Supporters

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Prepare to be either amused or appalled.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=&v=Skw-0jv9kts#]Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies - YouTube[/ame]!

Last edited:
Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies - YouTube!

Amazing, WOW...

This is the electorate who gave us the second coming of Jimmy Carter...

Just think, you just say, rdean, TM, JoeB, uscitizen and Dot Com all take on for the Obipper...
Rats..I'm out of rep. til tomorrow. :(
I can almost hear rdean chanting the positive benefits of the Presidential kill list and TM explaining to us why the warrantless wiretapping is good for us.

Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies - YouTube!

Amazing, WOW...

Just think, you just say, rdean, TM, JoeB, uscitizen and Dot Com all take on for the Obipper...
I can almost hear rdean chanting the positive benefits of the Presidential kill list and TM explaining to us why the warrantless wiretapping is good for us.

But that will suddenly become bad again once Romney is in the oval office.

You would think that regular posters here would be better informed than the average Progressive, but every day, I see proof they are either not. or just don't care.

Amazing, WOW...

You would think that regular posters here would be better informed than the average Progressive, but every day, I see proof they are either not. or just don't care.

They are either idealogs or trolls, either way I wouldn't want to have a beer with them.

Amazing, WOW...

I can never decide which it is. The fact that they defend Obama on Benghazi without question is really unnerving.

The one guy, Iron Man, big respect for, from me. While not taking the interviewers word for it, he will do his own research and learn more. I hope anyway.

Yes, we all want video clips to prove the other side is a bunch of morons, don't we?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY]Shockingly Stupid Republicans: What's the Matter with Mississippi? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGVaEGgSNV8&feature=related](All New) Republicans Say The Darndest Things (Greatest Modern Hits 2) - YouTube[/ame]

oh, there's more.

Now which is worse... the fact that those who provided the videos (for either side) aired the worst of both side?

or that some of you will AGREE with the content?

Forum List

Back