fun with google

deaddude

Apr 27, 2004
I dont know if anyone has posted this but try going to google and typeing in "French military victories" and then click "im feeling lucky". It is hilarious.

deaddude said:
I dont know if anyone has posted this but try going to google and typeing in "French military victories" and then click "im feeling lucky". It is hilarious.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: great!!!!!!!!!!

french_knife.gif

the French navy has anounced that it is going to equip all naval craft with glass bottoms... so that they can enjoy a stunning view of thier aircraft

No more fun now, isn't it , when you laugh at France's face, everybody find it funny, but when somebody do the same, but to US's face...nobody laugh...

Have humour, guys !!!

(for the map with the german roads : quite fun, idea is good. But in 1914, the German didn't came to Paris. The french army stopped them at La Marne.)

;)

padisha emperor said:
No more fun now, isn't it , when you laugh at France's face, everybody find it funny, but when somebody do the same, but to US's face...nobody laugh...

Have humour, guys !!!

I found it humorous, I especially loved the graphic of Bush and Cheney. I might even make it my desktop wallpaper! :)

padisha emperor said:

Have humour, guys !!!

(for the map with the german roads : quite fun, idea is good. But in 1914, the German didn't came to Paris. The french army stopped them at La Marne.)

;)

France is the court jester of the world, a belligerent foolish nation, full of it's own pomp, ethnocentric, cynical, and downright dangerous for the future of civilization.

padisha emperor said:

Have humour, guys !!!

;)

Actually, I got a laugh out of all of it.

Perhaps that's another thing you snooty folks can learn from Americans - a sense of humor.

padisha emperor said:
Don't force yourself, you can find it humourless... :D
My question ; why are you always saying that French are surrenders ? for 1940 ?

Sorry Padisha, I too found it humorous! No doubt, Bushisms and such too. I have to agree with the guys, some things ya gotta laugh at.

As for the French being 'surrenders' (sic) I don't think that is the correct word. More duplicitous enemy, trying to claim to be an ally.

Forum List

Back