Fun Stuff For the History Buffs Here.

evangelicalism is imperialism and the historical basis for
massive genocides

Yes, after getting their asses handed to them constantly, Jewish culture reverted to inward pursuits, navel gazing, and 'racial purity' legalisms and the Talmud, so they abandoned 'evangelicism', of course; this isn't exactly a moral decision for them, just facing the obvious fact they weren't doing what they were 'chosen' for and thus no longer 'special' and protected by their own deity.

What do you think that they were chosen by God to do that they weren't doing?
Compared to others the Jews are doing just fine.

Of course you are right, but I was asking picaro.

Just wanted to see if he thought that there was anything aside from 'evangelizing' that he thought "The Jews" should be doing....

Then I was going to ask him exactly what they should be teaching and evangelizing.
Picaro has his head on straight on a good number of topics.
He’s just a bit on the Jew hating side.
I don’t think he realizes how much money the US and Russia have been pumping into the Muslim world since the 1940s; he’s convinced it’s all going to the Zionists.

it's a little worse-----he still believes that the recipe for transforming
base metals into gold is hidden in the Talmud-----and KEPT SECRET by the Satmar jews of Brooklyn

Pic, dear-------about those civil wars over the past 2000 years----between the JOOOISH TRIBES---------did you find anything yet?

evangelicalism is imperialism and the historical basis for
massive genocides

Yes, after getting their asses handed to them constantly, Jewish culture reverted to inward pursuits, navel gazing, and 'racial purity' legalisms and the Talmud, so they abandoned 'evangelicism', of course; this isn't exactly a moral decision for them, just facing the obvious fact they weren't doing what they were 'chosen' for and thus no longer 'special' and protected by their own deity.

Just wanted to see if he thought that there was anything aside from 'evangelizing' that he thought "The Jews" should be doing....

Then I was going to ask him exactly what they should be teaching and evangelizing.
I don’t think he realizes how much money the US and Russia have been pumping into the Muslim world since the 1940s; he’s convinced it’s all going to the Zionists.

I heard somewhere that our purchase of middle eastern oil since then has been the greatest peaceful transfer of wealth in history.

And then, after full payment received, we get accused of stealing it.

As you already know, that is nothing new.

base metals into gold is hidden in the Talmud-----and KEPT SECRET by the Satmar jews of Brooklyn

No, he wants Jews to spread the news that one unequalled God is really three coequal beings, one of which is edible.

I really don't think thats ever going to happen...

No, he wants Jews to spread the news that one unequalled God is really three coequal beings, one of which is edible.

the final nails in the coffin of jews "SPREADING THE GOOD WORD" ---the coffin being built by the good king of Assyria ----ANTIOCHUS------and REINFORCED ---by SAINT CONSTANTINE, MASS MURDERER ------was pounded into jews by the good popes of
the INQUISITION -----and the glorious beauty of the PACT OF OMAR. By virtue of those nails-------ain't been any good words
spread-------for almost 2000 years

Pic, dear-------about those civil wars over the past 2000 years----between the JOOOISH TRIBES---------did you find anything yet?

I once heard a Sephardic Jew arguing with an Ashkenazi about who was more Jewish based on who suffered more.

I don't think anyone else noticed. It happened during the Christmas shopping season.

I once heard a Sephardic Jew arguing with an Ashkenazi about who was more Jewish based on who suffered more.

I don't think anyone else noticed. It happened during the Christmas shopping season.

LOL you ain't heard NUTHIN'. The "discussions" are endless. It is not a
matter of just TWO sides-------there are SCORES of warring parties -----sets and subsets and sub-subsets. There are scores of issues---------try asking an Iranian
jew------WHO ARE THE MOST ORIGINAL JEWS? Try not to bring up issues of
CUISINE-------it might get slightly LOUD

matter of just TWO sides-------there are SCORES of warring parties -----sets and subsets and sub-subsets. There are scores of issues---------try asking an Iranian
I’m Askenaz and the Sephardim are more original than my European influence.

your statement is overly broad---------creepy-Ashkenazi ------not all NON-ASHKENAZ are Sephardim. ------call my hubby SEPHARDI----and DUCK---
he is insulted

your statement is overly broad---------creepy-Ashkenazi ------not all NON-ASHKENAZ are Sephardim. ------call my hubby SEPHARDI----and DUCK---
he is insulted
Tell him to say Ashrei 3x with kavanah.

he is insulted
Tell him to say Ashrei 3x with kavanah.

he need not be told.

the final nails in the coffin of jews "SPREADING THE GOOD WORD" ---the coffin being built by the good king of Assyria ----ANTIOCHUS------and REINFORCED ---by SAINT CONSTANTINE, MASS MURDERER ------was pounded into jews by the good popes of
the INQUISITION -----and the glorious beauty of the PACT OF OMAR. By virtue of those nails-------ain't been any good words
spread-------for almost 2000 years

"I am the Lord; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations, to open the eyes that are blind, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness."

Everything that light from God touches becomes light. The tiniest spark of divine inspiration illuminates the entire mind. A small measure of understanding, like yeast, makes the whole loaf rise.

Theres some good news...

Now stop crying about the past. Be opened. Honor the covenant and the truth that has been for so long unfruitful will finally come to light.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back