Fun songs to get high let's celebrate early

:laugh2:

WEED-GLASSES.jpg

6533711d5d4b2bd40978846db0f44bcb.jpg

The first time I saw the wall I was really really high ( could have been mushrooms though I did smoke weed too) Anyway I remember this scene really worried me :lol: I was like why is he cutting off his nips?

The other scene that caught me off guards was those flirty flowers ....wtf :ack-1:

This video is trippy, I’ll have to revisit it next time I’ve got weed on hand:

Im gonna watch it.

I’m jealous! (I really need to get some weed; my state legalized recreational use in 2016, and we still don’t have recreational dispensaries. Grrrr!)

I wish the whole country was legal. I think a lot of citizens are coming around and I appreciate it. How has your activism on it been going?

The first time I saw the wall I was really really high ( could have been mushrooms though I did smoke weed too) Anyway I remember this scene really worried me :lol: I was like why is he cutting off his nips?

The other scene that caught me off guards was those flirty flowers ....wtf :ack-1:

Empty spaces is amazing

Empty spaces is amazing

:smiliehug:

Have a great day tomorrow, nite nite.

Forum List

Back