"Fun Question",Could Anyone In The White House Be On The "Next Pope List"?

New Pope: Pope Hillary Clinton !!! WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE !!!

Nah, the Catholics are still very paternalistic. If a women can't even be a priest(ess), she couldn't be a Pope. So no Pope Condoleeza or Hillery.

Well Catholics are also very adoring of Mary, Jesus's mother.

So the plan is we put Condi on a donkey and ride her into - oh places like Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Rome, Washington etc. - that should secure the Catholic vote. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcNftsPMjhA]The birth of the Draft Condi movement. The Nativity Story. - YouTube[/ame]

New Pope: Pope Hillary Clinton !!! WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE !!!

She's almost old enough...

There was a female pope, once upon a time.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Benedict does next...

ldWQiJj.jpg

:dunno:

There must be at least 100 to 200 candidates to be the next Pope. Even Rush Limbaugh made the list!
But just for laughs, who do you think would or should be on the list on our corner of the world? Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? Mayor Doomberg? Governor Moonbeam? Joe BiteMe? or how about Barney Frank or Anthony Wiener?
:whip:
Look at it this way? Who would you want to see become Pope just to get them the heck out of the U.S.A. ?
:banana2:
You can't be a lying piece of shit and be the Pope...therefore no one in DC would be eligible.

:dunno:

There must be at least 100 to 200 candidates to be the next Pope. Even Rush Limbaugh made the list!
But just for laughs, who do you think would or should be on the list on our corner of the world? Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? Mayor Doomberg? Governor Moonbeam? Joe BiteMe? or how about Barney Frank or Anthony Wiener?

Look at it this way? Who would you want to see become Pope just to get them the heck out of the U.S.A. ?
You can't be a lying piece of shit and be the Pope...therefore no one in DC would be eligible.

Oh? Are you not familiar with history?

Last edited:
Who in the current White House supports institutionalized pedophilia?
Oh it's worse than that, IMHO.

From the State of the Union last night, President Obama only targeted "core Al Qaeda" not the wider Taliban, with whom peace talks are encouraged and therefore whose institutionalisation in AfPak the President seems resigned to.

I don't see why dealing with the vile Taliban is any better than institutionalizing pedophilia?

Well of course there is a lot on the President's agenda to get done but I don't approve of leaving the Taliban un-exterminated.

Last edited:
I'll answer but not "for laughs" nor "for fun" nor "to get them the heck out of the U.S.A." but out of a conviction that I am now naming the best person for the job of Pope.

Condoleezza Rice.

Awesome. That would be several firsts.

First black pope.

First woman pope.

First gay pope.

Well, that last one probably isn't true. She most likely wouldn't be the first gay pope.

Last edited:
315mkad.jpg

If you think I'm putting that ridiculous hat on this hair, you got another think coming!

I'll answer but not "for laughs" nor "for fun" nor "to get them the heck out of the U.S.A." but out of a conviction that I am now naming the best person for the job of Pope.

Condoleezza Rice.

Awesome.
Agreed. Condi does "awesome" like no other.

That would be several firsts.

First black pope.
Do we know that? What colour was Saint Peter, the first Pope?

Maybe Jesus was "black" or as dark brown as makes little difference.

I mean it is not as if there are good colour photographs from back then. They had lead tablets with sketches in them but that's about it.

faceofthemessiah.jpg

Early Christian lead tablet with a photoshop of the face of Messiah superimposed.

So we've no really good idea of what the face of Jesus or Peter really looked like.

Does it matter what colour the Pope is? I don't think so.

First woman pope.

Pope Joan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First gay pope.

Well, that last one probably isn't true. She most likely wouldn't be the first.
:eusa_hand:

Condi was engaged to be married to an American football player and she dates another. The evidence says Condi is straight.

But a Pope who was openly gay could be OK and could help to counter anti-gay prejudice.

Does it matter if the Pope is gay or straight. I don't think so.

Condi would be an awesome Pope, true but not because of her colour, sex or sexuality, but because of her exceptional qualities of leadership.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back