Fun facts about rep for the afficionado

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
2 pos reps in a row from Gunny are not enough to boost your score more than one point.

But I bet it gets you on the edge ...

2 pos reps in a row from Gunny are not enough to boost your score more than one point.

I liked it the old way where it built up about ten times faster. But, I think they cut it way back looking at the long term. Maybe it would top out somewhere.

As I understand it, you need 1000 rep points to increase your score by one point.

how do you get 1000 points? do they all come from other posters or does anything else play into it?

It all comes from other members. However your rep power depends on both your reputation points, which determine your medals, and your post count.

Last edited:
Apparently, I have just dicovered, the amount of Rep you have determines the value of the rep you give.

And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love
You make.

Apparently, I have just dicovered, the amount of Rep you have determines the value of the rep you give.

Not entirely. Your rep power is determined by a combination of your reputation points total, and your post count. Both make it go up.

I think your rep ability is also affected by how often you neg rep. I think your daily allowance is cut in half or something similar when you neg rep someone.

After I saw Agna's rep sheet in the other, closed thread, I had to wonder how some people here manage to pos rep anyone at all. :lol:

I think your rep ability is also affected by how often you neg rep. I think your daily allowance is cut in half or something similar when you neg rep someone.

After I saw Agna's rep sheet in the other, closed thread, I had to wonder how some people here manage to pos rep anyone at all. :lol:

it's a tendency i have to overcome one post at a time.

:eusa_whistle:

Care, here have one of my clean handkerchiefs.

Embroidered_Handkerchief_1.jpg

I heard too, that people who neg rep too much lose the option to rescind rep they've sent within 48 hours. :lol:

I heard too, that people who neg rep too much lose the option to rescind rep they've sent within 48 hours. :lol:

i was referring to pos rep. but thanks.

Forum List

Back