Fuller House

Sgt_Gath

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2014

Ugh. Sooooo... The infamous "Full House reboot" came out today on Netflix. Anyone else watch any of it?

I forced myself to sit through the whole first episode for morbid curiosity's sake.

Annnnddd... It's honestly about what I expected. Just a doofy, 90's-style sitcom, with some (very) slightly more adult humor and a few self-referential inside jokes tossed in. It wasn't absolutely terrible, but I have little interest in watching any more of it (besides simply to see whether the whole cast sticks around for the duration of the season, or if only a few core members do - the pilot's ending left that kind of ambiguous).

As far as the cast is concerned:

I'm about 90% sure John Stamos is either a vampire or a freaking "Highlander"-style immortal. He was one of the episode's highlights with regards to humor - clearly trying to "Charlie Sheen" things up a bit.

Goulier has held up fairly okay physically as well. Jokes are as lame as ever, however.

Holy crap! What happened to Bob Saget? He looks and acts old and tired as Hell, and he sounds like he's doing a half-hearted Woody Allen impression whenever he talks.

D.J. is surprisingly MILF-y. Lol

Stef is kind of a hot mess, but she's rocking some truly EPIC cleavage for half the episode.

Olsens are absent, and they make a fourth-wall breaking joke about it.

Gibbler looks almost exactly the same now as she did in the 1990s. She also comes off being a lot less "annoying," and a lot more "pleasantly quirky" than she was back in the day, which is an unexpected plus.

Again, overall, it was "meh." There were some cute moments here and there, and it even managed to make me chuckle once or twice. However, I was pretty much done after ten minutes, and had to will myself through the rest. Lol

Last edited:
Apparently, the cleavage is damn near going viral.

EVERYONE WATCHING ‘FULLER HOUSE’ IS TWEETING ABOUT STEPHANIE TANNER’S BREASTS

stephanie-tanner-boobs.png

lmfao.gif

Forum List

Back