Full Unedited Ron Paul Speech @ We Are The Future Rally - Aug 26, 2012

Paul: " . . . ."

The ^ slightly edited version makes more sense than Ron Paul saying the same shit over and over and over.

He ran as a Republican. But he doesn't endorse (no not really or fully endorse) the Republican opponent to the worst liberal fuck-up in the history of the Oval Orifice.

I grant you that along the way, Ron Paul had some good things to say.

But, still, I'm glad he's going.

Yup. I actually voted for Paul in the Republican primary, until I found out about his ties to skinheads.. And some other things about his Libertarian philosophy. Anyhow, he's really being a sore loser and encouraging his supporters to basically give Obama a second term. Makes you wonder about his loyalties

ROFL....oh man that has got to be the funniest damn thing I have read about Ron Paul the entire time I have supported him....

You can't fix stupid, Paulitician. You just can not.

I always try to welcome people into the Ron Paul Revolution. I do that even when they're viciously hostile towards the man. I just try and urge them to give him more of a chance. I truly believe if they really listen to him, they'll change their opinion. I know it's probably a bit naive and over-optimistic on my part, but i try to stay hopeful and give people the benefit of the doubt. Call me a dreamer.

ROFL....oh man that has got to be the funniest damn thing I have read about Ron Paul the entire time I have supported him....

Worship is the word you want

Why so hostile to Ron Paul? Check out this speech. I think you'll change your mind about him a bit. Give it a shot.

I did see the speech... Even the parts where be blames the USA for 9/11 again. I am not hostile to him I am honest about him. I dislike self rightous hypocrites. It is those that believe him to be a saviour like progressives do Obama.

Worship is the word you want

Why so hostile to Ron Paul? Check out this speech. I think you'll change your mind about him a bit. Give it a shot.

I did see the speech... Even the parts where be blames the USA for 9/11 again. I am not hostile to him I am honest about him. I dislike self rightous hypocrites. It is those that believe him to be a saviour like progressives do Obama.

Oh, i think you've just misinterpreted some of his words. Try listening to the speech again, along with some of his others.

You can't fix stupid, Paulitician. You just can not.

Not worshiping at the alter that is Paul does not make me stupid it means I have actual intelligence because I actually looked in to paul.

It really has nothing to do with the crotchety 76 year old and everything to do with his ideas, principles and integrity. Then I see you post things like "for libertarians, its all about smoking dope."

Which tells me everything I need to know about the "look over" you gave Paul.

I know it chafes the libs and the libertarians and a couple of conservatives, but I support the USA PATRIOT Act as amended and the NDAA, too.

This I know... You and I are not on the same side.

Forum List

Back