Full scale attack on US soil

where does soros fall? kennedy? heinze kerry? gates? pelosi? feinstine? they are rich and fight in direct oposistion to the folks you name....

how do you know who is right?

Globalists--all of em. The only argument is what America should look like when it cedes its' sovereignty.

Ya know, I've heard of this "Globalist issue" for years. Some tie it in to the "Hundred families", the idea, that a hundred families rule the world.

Really, if there was ANYTHING to it, what is now complicated, would become simple, really.

Now, the terror is so random, that even one of the "Globalist" could be caught up in the mayhem, not good.

No, I almost wish that the theory of Globalist could be true, but I fear its just another of those "conspiracy theories", that never hold water.

The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times

"The case for government by elites is irrefutable"

Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is Government by the People Possible?

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system ,they will rule the future."

U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: "With No Apologies".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum List

Back