Full Disclosure

Haven't voted yet, not sure when I'm going to. I hurt my achilles tendon in my right foot and it hurts to drive. Actually, it hurts to do just about anything. Any suggestions for a cure? Might wait until hubs gets home so he can drive. We'll see.

For Christ's sake take a couple vicodin and drive yourself to the polling place. Don't be a sissy.

Haven't voted yet, not sure when I'm going to. I hurt my achilles tendon in my right foot and it hurts to drive. Actually, it hurts to do just about anything. Any suggestions for a cure? Might wait until hubs gets home so he can drive. We'll see.

For Christ's sake take a couple vicodin and drive yourself to the polling place. Don't be a sissy.

Where's Dr. House to give me those damn vicodin? House, House where are you??

Sissy. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

DONT DO IT! you could wind up with a DUI.
Or even a vehicular homocide charge even if the accident was not your fault.
That is why I no longer drive, but have my housekeeper drive me usually.

I voted this morning already. xotoxi has at least one write-in vote for our county treasurer.

If nominated, I will accept; if elected, I will serve.

Remember...I am a democrat, so making me the county treasurer will likely result in corruption, fraud, and embezzlement.

Oh, so it's going to be business as usual, huh?

It may be business as usual for your county...but it will be new business to me.

Voted. I hit a lull, in and out very quickly. Stopped at the drug store to pick up an ankle wrap. Whoop-dee-do.

I masturbated this morning.

But it was in the image of Sarah Palin.

I won't vote for her, but I would fuck her.

I am a swing voter.

I never vote for unopposed candidates. If they are too lazy to go and vote for themselves they should lose.

What would happen if an unopposed candidate got zero votes?

Well, logically s/he would get at least one vote.

Unless s/he was so complacent that they didn't bother to cast a vote for themselves.

I'll vote mid-morning for Brown, Boxer; all Democrats except for two races where I'll vote for the Green Party Candidate.
[notice sammie boy above is still focused on all male genitalia, one sick puppy is he].

ahhhhhhh yes the putrid effervescence of a Bay Area straight ticket voter:cow:....I am in awe of your intellectual Independence...:bs1:

As am I in awe of Meg and Carly, two neophytes whose efforts to buy my vote lacked both honesty and substance, such populist campaigns appealling to avarice and bigotry are putrid, IM(not so)HO.
Yet you judge, and your vote, suggested by your many posts, will go to support those whose idea of governance is framed by emotion and an immutable ideology based on unproven axioms. Your "intellectual independence" is 'Awe-ful' (wry humor).

Take heart

you all could live in a CA town so chuck full of fucking idiots that they voted for a dead person and she won by 18 points

Dead State Senator Wins in California | Indie Pro Pub

Funny how in MA where I grew up dead people still voted but even in Assachusetts a dead person never won an election.

If your choice for senate died a week prior to the election, are you telling me that you'd vote for the other candidate? Or you'd just not vote at all?

Take heart

you all could live in a CA town so chuck full of fucking idiots that they voted for a dead person and she won by 18 points

Funny how in MA where I grew up dead people still voted but even in Assachusetts a dead person never won an election.

If your choice for senate died a week prior to the election, are you telling me that you'd vote for the other candidate? Or you'd just not vote at all?

I would not vote for a dead person. period.

A dead candidate cannot win so common sense tells us that the other guy was running unopposed.

Take heart

A dead candidate cannot win so common sense tells us that the other guy was running unopposed.
Not quite. An unopposed person can be beaten by a write-in.

And if the living candidate is not someone that you want in office, then it would behoove you to vote against them.

However, it is your choice.

And if the living candidate is not someone that you want in office, then it would behoove you to vote against them.

well obviously said fucking idiots in CA don't know how to write in the name of a live person do they?

So tell me who won. The dead chic or the other guy?

I'll vote mid-morning for Brown, Boxer; all Democrats except for two races where I'll vote for the Green Party Candidate.
[notice sammie boy above is still focused on all male genitalia, one sick puppy is he].

ahhhhhhh yes the putrid effervescence of a Bay Area straight ticket voter:cow:....I am in awe of your intellectual Independence...:bs1:

As am I in awe of Meg and Carly, two neophytes whose efforts to buy my vote lacked both honesty and substance, such populist campaigns appealling to avarice and bigotry are putrid, IM(not so)HO.
Yet you judge, and your vote, suggested by your many posts, will go to support those whose idea of governance is framed by emotion and an immutable ideology based on unproven axioms. Your "intellectual independence" is 'Awe-ful' (wry humor).

The lesson to be drawn here is that when the Republicans run moderates against Liberals, they get smoked. It's like I've always said in a choice between Democrat and Democrat-Lite, the Democrat will win every time.

So, if Republicans are going to get smoked in an election, they might as well run Conservatives and at least like the person if they get elected.

well obviously said fucking idiots in CA don't know how to write in the name of a live person do they?

The dead person. Which will require a special election where a living person can be elected. If not, then the loser of the election would have been elected by default...and that's not how it should be done.

The dead person. Which will require a special election where a living person can be elected. If not, then the loser of the election would have been elected by default...and that's not how it should be done.

So we could potentially vote for a dead guy for our next president.

Thomas Jefferson perhaps.

Forum List

Back