Full Disclosure

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Many come to a public message board for insight and possibly guidance in the way they may approach problem solving in thier daily lives.

Most posters offer that "helpful" reply in good faith and kindness.

The problem is that you may be taking advice from an insane person without realizing it.

I would like to ask a basic question to our menbers for the purpose, not to be spiteful or angry but, of a service to those expecting a similar and mutually agreed "Truth".

Please be honest. This is the question.....How old is the earth?

I hope you do not think this is silly. If I knew someone really believed the earth was 6,000 years old or so, that bit of knowledge would guide how I interpret what they say as much as anything I can think of.

So feel free to jump in and proudly claim your belief how old our planet is.

Thank You

You are asking for a joke, right?

The Earth is eight days old! We are living in the 8th day!!

Seriously, the reason there are some that claim the Earth is less than 20,000 years old is due to Genesis. That happens to be a very literal interpretation of the Bible yet it does not construe an actual sign of mental illness. It does demonstrate a deep hope in the individual that the Bible is 100% true without mistake.

A very sad state of affairs for the literalist.

I wouldn't be too worried. I don't think too many people take advice from you or even from most of the people on this board.

Forum List

Back