Fucking (with) the babysitter

You need her, she doesn't need you. Supply might get a bit shorter if you pull her chain too hard. And if you are the type for practical jokes on the help, I can see the supply getting shorter yet.

If pissing her off is worth an extra $3 an hour to you, go for it.

why should that piss her off?

there's a political test you have to pass for someone you pay to watch your kids?

just sayin

I don't know if she cares that much about 0bama. Most folks just take things as they get them. I just think pulling pranks on the help is kind of rude.

While your baby sitter is there, I imagine she answers your phone and takes any message for you that is left by the caller. If this is the case, get a female friend to call your house and introduce herself as Owe Bama's secretary and have her say something to the effect of: "Hello. I am Rhonda Johnson, President Owe Bama's secretary. Is Mr. (your name here) available? President Owe Bama would like to speak with him." Naturally, your baby sitter will say that you are not there. When she does that, the female caller should say, "Tell, Mr. (your name here) to call the President when he gets home. Then simply hang up.

While your baby sitter is there, I imagine she answers your phone and takes any message for you that is left by the caller. If this is the case, get a female friend to call your house and introduce herself as Owe Bama's secretary and have her say something to the effect of: "Hello. I am Rhonda Johnson, President Owe Bama's secretary. Is Mr. (your name here) available? President Owe Bama would like to speak with him." Naturally, your baby sitter will say that you are not there. When she does that, the female caller should say, "Tell, Mr. (your name here) to call the President when he gets home. Then simply hang up.

That's a great idea.

And then she will excitedly call me on my cell phone and tell me that he called, and I will say "Again? C'mon, Barry! I'll call him back later...I'm trying on T-shirts at Old Navy. Thanks for the message."

You need her, she doesn't need you. Supply might get a bit shorter if you pull her chain too hard. And if you are the type for practical jokes on the help, I can see the supply getting shorter yet.

If pissing her off is worth an extra $3 an hour to you, go for it.

why should that piss her off?

there's a political test you have to pass for someone you pay to watch your kids?

just sayin

I don't know if she cares that much about 0bama. Most folks just take things as they get them. I just think pulling pranks on the help is kind of rude.

my house. my money. my rules. if she has a problem with that, she shouldn't be influencing my child, anyway.

and please tell me where there are babysittters for $3 an hour. lol.. we paid $11 an hour and we haven't needed one in a couple of years. :cool:

That's a great idea.

And then she will excitedly call me on my cell phone and tell me that he called, and I will say "Again? C'mon, Barry! I'll call him back later...I'm trying on T-shirts at Old Navy. Thanks for the message."

:clap2:

My brother was over here fixing something in the condo one day while I was at school, and drew a Hitler mustache on my framed pic of President Obama. :lol:

See, you can disagree about politics, but still get along and laugh with them. :thup:

(He also signed me up for Rush Limbaugh's online newsletter, so I signed him up for the Indiana Democratic Party)
It takes real guts to admit you have a framed picture of Barry.

I was thinking the same thing. Who the hell has a framed pic of a politician?

EZ scares me.

My brother was over here fixing something in the condo one day while I was at school, and drew a Hitler mustache on my framed pic of President Obama. :lol:

See, you can disagree about politics, but still get along and laugh with them. :thup:

(He also signed me up for Rush Limbaugh's online newsletter, so I signed him up for the Indiana Democratic Party)

EZ scares me.

I have an uncle (on my wife's side) who has a framed picture of George W. Bush. Of course it was signed. If he lived closer (he's in Colorado), I would've had some fun with him by replacing the picture with Obama. :razz:

We have a babysitter* coming over today who is a pretty staunch conservative, based on some of what she posts on Facebook.

I was thinking of getting a 24 x 36" poster of Obama, framing it, and hanging it above the fireplace just to fuck with her mind...but I decided to not go through the trouble.

* She is in her 30s...not a teen.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/1584350806/?tag=aarika-20%27"]give her this[/ame]

EZ scares me.

Reaganites. :lol:

And Irish American families (JFK, RFK, Reagan) and Italian American families (Giuliani, Fiorello La Guardia), African American families (Obama, MLK-politician, Jesse Jackson)

you truly need to leave the White Supremacist Compound you live in, once every ten years or so at least :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back