fucking statist asshole take a homeless mans dog away b/c he was homeless!

Won't we be minding his business if we try to get him out from under the bridge? Again, ny point is much the same. You need to motivate this person to try and improve his comdition with the reward of the dog to help.

No you don't. This is.. or least was a free fucking country and if the guy wants to live under a bridge with a dog, he should have that choice. Who is anyone to take away HIS property and then dangle it before him like a carrot on a damned stick in order to make him conform to someone else's standards?

The government would take away his kid in a second under those same conditions. What is your problem with animals people? You treat them better than people.

now they wouldn't. homeless people have kids and raise them as such

Won't we be minding his business if we try to get him out from under the bridge? Again, ny point is much the same. You need to motivate this person to try and improve his comdition with the reward of the dog to help.

No you don't. This is.. or least was a free fucking country and if the guy wants to live under a bridge with a dog, he should have that choice. Who is anyone to take away HIS property and then dangle it before him like a carrot on a damned stick in order to make him conform to someone else's standards?

The government would take away his kid in a second under those same conditions. What is your problem with animals people? You treat them better than people.

The dog is not a kid. It's a dog.

The government would take away his kid in a second under those same conditions.

Not quite. They would surely investigate. If the child was in iminent danger they'd taken them away...just like if the animal was in iminent danger. But there was no evidence as such in this case.

With kids, the homeless man would be told what he needs to do in order to keep the kids safe and what standards he should meet...same with the animals.

How long before the euthanize the pooch if they can't find a "good" home for it?

The Humane Society shelter (note, not state) had already put the dog up for adoption. When the statist City Freeholder intervened and tried to help the man, it was too late for the PRIVATE shelter to do anything, but change it's policy, since the dog was already adopted.

Read the article people. Everyone seems to operating on bad facts.

How long before the euthanize the pooch if they can't find a "good" home for it?

The Humane Society shelter (note, not state) had already put the dog up for adoption. When the statist City Freeholder intervened and tried to help the man, it was too late for the PRIVATE shelter to do anything, but change it's policy, since the dog was already adopted.

Read the article people. Everyone seems to operating on bad facts.

Sorry...I thought this thread was a spoof! Dog nappings? Huh? I'll just slowly back away and find a thread with a little more meat on it's bones than this scrawny pooch.:lol:

I spent about four months in 1995 homeless along with Jaws, a 90 pound Doberman. For about the last six weeks we lived beneath a bridge just west of downtown Los Angeles.

Being without a home turf is difficult for a dog; however I did notice people who would not have given me a second look or thought would pull over in their cars to help Jaws.

In one case a salesman for a pet food company popped his trunk and started piling bags and boxes of dog food on the sidewalk. 'Must have been close to a hundred pounds of dry meal and canned food before he realized I had no way of carrying all his charity back to camp.

I can still see the stricken look on Jaw's face when we started loading some of the food back into the trunk.

Once we got a roof over our heads Jaws seemed to forget all about the experience; however, long term homelessness is probably something cats would handle better than dogs.

Forum List

Back