Fucking Gay Love

Fair enough. I cannot help it though, I still love that video.

It's like scratching an itch.
Tis natural. I enjoy combat sports, because there's primal pleasure in physically fighting with your hands.

Or maybe I'm just a sadistic asshole? :lol::lol::lol:

Kill those fucking gay people.

Can you feel that?
Ah, shit

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me
(Will you give in to me?)

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes (oh no)
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me
[Chorus:]

Get up, come on get down with the sickness [x3]
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

DISTURBED - DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS LYRICS

Lyrics to Red White And Blind :

That pays attention
It's ironic
When I'm deciding
Between two kings

Got hit by forces
I cannot see
Fighting for power
But not for me

Chorus
Don't assume
That I am unappreciative
My refusal
Is my vote to not buy in
We'll our hands are tied
When we're
Red, white, and blind
Witless patriots
Who pledge our lives
The world hates us
We don't know why
We're red, white, and blind
Our hands are tied

It would seem two is
As bad as one
When all your people
Have their guns down
We're only killing
To feed your fire
To fill your armies
To trust your lies

Chrous

Our hands are tied
Our hands are tied
Our hands are tied
We'll our hands are tied
When we're
Red, white and blind
Witless patriots
Who pledge our lives
The world hates us
We don't know why
We're red, white, and blind
Our hands are tied

Gay people could have their marriage if they educated themselves about how the American law system works.

1. The federal government has no power to legislate anything regarding marriage unless through constitutional amendment (state issue).

2. Marriage is a religious institution. If gays want the government benefits of marriage then they should just accept civil unions which give the SAME LEGAL BENEFITS.

3. A wedding can not be stopped no matter what.

4. Fuck it, the government shouldn't be involved in marriage WHATSOEVER GAY OR STRAIGHT.

A couple of things about this clip... First off, I think it's wrong to exploit the kids in like they have been exploited. That's just wrong. Secondly, out of everything I have ever seen posted on this board, I think this is the most ignorant. It's in your face and that's ok because IMO, that's the only way queers can communicate. It goes with the rest of the "I'm shoving this lifestyle down your throat" no matter what you think about it. All in all, I think it's just more garbage from the queers.

A couple of things about this clip... First off, I think it's wrong to exploit the kids in like they have been exploited. That's just wrong. Secondly, out of everything I have ever seen posted on this board, I think this is the most ignorant. It's in your face and that's ok because IMO, that's the only way queers can communicate. It goes with the rest of the "I'm shoving this lifestyle down your throat" no matter what you think about it. All in all, I think it's just more garbage from the queers.

"The queers" and their friends and family do want you to shove over, BBD. For starters, you could quit referring to GLBT people as "queers". That would be progress.

BTW, children this age have acted in p-l-en-t-y of movies with sexual or violent content; were you as outraged in 1973 at this scene of a child using curse words? Or is the faux outrage because THESE kids in the Op are using foul language in defense of their gay family and friends?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va_3ITDZHEU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va_3ITDZHEU[/ame]

"The queers" and their friends and family do want you to shove over, BBD. For starters, you could quit referring to GLBT people as "queers". That would be progress.

Hey, Mad, the gays refer to themselves as "queers". It's sort of like black people using the N-word: damned confusing if you condemn it on one hand and then use it yourself on the other.

While being pissed off and confrontational may be a natural response, in my experience it tends not to be the most effective one. My social club has a high percentage of gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans, etc. people in it compared to the general population, and it has both the in-your-face folks, and (fortunately) a lot more of the "change their minds by showing them what nice, regular people we really are" type. Although I like pretty much all of the people in my club, the in-your-face ones tend to just make me feel hostile. The others are the ones I actually invite over to my house to hang out with my family, because they're the ones that set the example that I want my kids to see . . . and because they're just more pleasant to have around.

One of the in-your-face gentlemen told me once that a lot of gays don't join our club because it's primarily heterosexual, and so they feel that it's irrelevant to their lives. That floored me. I mean, it's not like we're primarily hetero because we try to be. It's just mathematics. The WORLD is primarily hetero, after all. And to say that 95+% of the world is irrelevant to your life simply because they aren't sexually compatible with you . . . Could I say that homosexual men are irrelevant to my life? Or heterosexual females? Of course not. Just because I'm never going to be any more than friends with them doesn't mean they don't still make great friends and have a lot to offer my life.

First I fully support fags' right to marry. However, I found it ironic that the people in this ad where screaming against hate, but seemed so hateful themselves!

Rather, they see videos like the one linked here, and ask me "You're not all like that, right?" Reminding them of all the generous things my Uncle's husband has done for our family changes their hearts and minds.
That question sounds like a great time to teach.

Hey, Mad, the gays refer to themselves as "queers". It's sort of like black people using the N-word: damned confusing if you condemn it on one hand and then use it yourself on the other.

While being pissed off and confrontational may be a natural response, in my experience it tends not to be the most effective one. My social club has a high percentage of gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans, etc. people in it compared to the general population, and it has both the in-your-face folks, and (fortunately) a lot more of the "change their minds by showing them what nice, regular people we really are" type. Although I like pretty much all of the people in my club, the in-your-face ones tend to just make me feel hostile. The others are the ones I actually invite over to my house to hang out with my family, because they're the ones that set the example that I want my kids to see . . . and because they're just more pleasant to have around.

One of the in-your-face gentlemen told me once that a lot of gays don't join our club because it's primarily heterosexual, and so they feel that it's irrelevant to their lives. That floored me. I mean, it's not like we're primarily hetero because we try to be. It's just mathematics. The WORLD is primarily hetero, after all. And to say that 95+% of the world is irrelevant to your life simply because they aren't sexually compatible with you . . . Could I say that homosexual men are irrelevant to my life? Or heterosexual females? Of course not. Just because I'm never going to be any more than friends with them doesn't mean they don't still make great friends and have a lot to offer my life.

I don't reccommend any group adopt such tactics as their primary means to change hearts and minds, Cecilie. I simply say this video was a fun watch for me and reminded me of my own days as a street protestor. Less than the best way to do things, mebbe, but anger has its place in creating change as well.

Everyone should get to wave a fist in the air at least once.

I don't reccommend any group adopt such tactics as their primary means to change hearts and minds, Cecilie. I simply say this video was a fun watch for me and reminded me of my own days as a street protestor. Less than the best way to do things, mebbe, but anger has its place in creating change as well.

Everyone should get to wave a fist in the air at least once.

it kind of worked on me..cuz I am like.. okay ...okay you gay folk can have your gay marriage already !..on the condition you talk to those angry children about unabashedly swearing like drunken sailors..cuz its freakin me out

Forum List

Back