Fucking Gay Love

It's about raising sand, raising cane, being LOUD and OBNOXIOUS and DEMANDING, feeling the power of belonging to a big angry group.
Precisely. It's about satisfying your own selfish desires and stroking your own ego publicly, long-term repercussions be damned.

Verbal terrorism.

Lining up a group of gay stereotypes to curse at the camera is counter-productive. They are pouring fuel onto the fire.

That's how you start a barfight, not change the values of a civilization.

I have been in a lot of gay bar fights, cover your ass.

It's about raising sand, raising cane, being LOUD and OBNOXIOUS and DEMANDING, feeling the power of belonging to a big angry group.
Precisely. It's about satisfying your own selfish desires and stroking your own ego publicly, long-term repercussions be damned.

Verbal terrorism.

Well now "terrorism" is a bit strong -- no one is going to be bombed. But GLBT people watching it get to feel a little less powerless. IMO, this is good.

Very, very good.

Verbal terrorism.

Well now "terrorism" is a bit strong -- no one is going to be bombed. But GLBT people watching it get to feel a little less powerless. IMO, this is good.

Very, very good.
If verbal abuse can be compared to physical abuse, this video can be compared to physical terrorism.

Many Palestinians feel very good when they see Israeli public transportation in flames, nevermind that it is self-defeating. I don't see them bombing their way to peace in the Middle East.

I don't see LGBT people publicly fucking their way to gay marriage.

Last edited:
Little kids saying "FUCK." Yeah... that's great. Anyway... I guess if you're going to teach them that two men slamming cock up each other's butts is OK, might as well teach 'em to say FUCK too. No big deal... get the FUCK over it.

Little kids with GLBT parents, aunts, uncles, godparents etc. suffer when the ignorant slam GLBT people just as anyone else does, Pale. The video CLEARLY says it is not to be played near children. I'm not offended two or three middle schoolers who act in it dropped the F-bomb and I doubt they had to be taught that word.

The message of the video is in-your-face pissed off -- are GLBT people and their loved ones only supposed to get things done by tatting lace doilies?

Maddie, the video is trailer trash, ghetto, no class bull shit. Who in the hell do they think they're going to WIN OVER with a jacked off piece of shit like that? Just makes me want to beat the shit otta one of them, not bring me over to their way of thinking. You throw shitty attitude like that in my face like you're a trash talking, low life, POS, and all you're going to get is a harsh, I'll kick your ass attitude back, and I'll bet I'm not alone feeling that way. Aside from the fact that kids shouldn't be saying FUCK when they're that age, let alone ON CAMERA for the whole world to see, the video is just plain STUPID!

Golly gee, that surprised me. :eusa_eh:

Verbal terrorism.

Very, very good.
If verbal abuse can be compared to physical abuse, this video can be compared to physical terrorism.

Many Palestinians feel very good when they see Israeli public transportation in flames, nevermind that it is self-defeating.

Dahlin', yanno I love ya but this is a Big Fat Fail. A video of a car bombing does not equate to someone's grandma telling the viewer to fuck off.

Dahlin', yanno I love ya but this is a Big Fat Fail. A video of a car bombing does not equate to someone's grandma telling the viewer to fuck off.
And beating your wife with a leather belt doesn't compare to calling her a filthy whore.

Or does it?

---

(and yes, I am fully capable of liking and disagreeing with you passionately)

Just makes me want to beat the shit otta one of them
And that makes you a horrible and morally corrupt human being.

They are killing themselves because Homosexuality is a form of mental illness that manifest itself with other mentally deranged thoughts that culminate in the act of suicide.

So if a homosexual is outed, and every knows about their perverted lifstyle, they just can not live with the realization that everyone knows that they are a sexually deviant individual.

As far as I am concerned , American needs to criminalize homosexuality

Good thing you have no clue what you're talking about. Your stupidity amuses me. Please continue.

Little kids with GLBT parents, aunts, uncles, godparents etc. suffer when the ignorant slam GLBT people just as anyone else does, Pale. The video CLEARLY says it is not to be played near children. I'm not offended two or three middle schoolers who act in it dropped the F-bomb and I doubt they had to be taught that word.

The message of the video is in-your-face pissed off -- are GLBT people and their loved ones only supposed to get things done by tatting lace doilies?

Maddie, the video is trailer trash, ghetto, no class bull shit. Who in the hell do they think they're going to WIN OVER with a jacked off piece of shit like that? Just makes me want to beat the shit otta one of them, not bring me over to their way of thinking. You throw shitty attitude like that in my face like you're a trash talking, low life, POS, and all you're going to get is a harsh, I'll kick your ass attitude back, and I'll bet I'm not alone feeling that way. Aside from the fact that kids shouldn't be saying FUCK when they're that age, let alone ON CAMERA for the whole world to see, the video is just plain STUPID!

"Winning people over" ain't really the goal of most protesting this raw, Pale. It's about raising sand, raising cane, being LOUD and OBNOXIOUS and DEMANDING, feeling the power of belonging to a big angry group. In all likelihood, the video has little value in gaining new PFLAG members but it sure cheered me all the way up. I bet it would any GLBT teen getting bullied IRL, too.

As for "in your face" no one made you play it, it was Very Plainly Marked 100% Offensive. You cannot be resentful about convos you have asked to be invited into, Pale. Even obscenity -- if you think this was -- has its value in the right place.

OoooOooo...they have tee shirts......

FCKH8

And beating your wife with a leather belt doesn't compare to calling her a filthy whore.

Or does it?

---

(and yes, I am fully capable of liking and disagreeing with you passionately)

I'm guessing being discriminated against has not been your core life experience, my brotherman? Makes a person a tad PISSED OFF.

Just makes me want to beat the shit otta one of them
And that makes you a horrible and morally corrupt human being.

They are killing themselves because Homosexuality is a form of mental illness that manifest itself with other mentally deranged thoughts that culminate in the act of suicide.

So if a homosexual is outed, and every knows about their perverted lifstyle, they just can not live with the realization that everyone knows that they are a sexually deviant individual.

As far as I am concerned , American needs to criminalize homosexuality

Good thing you have no clue what you're talking about. Your stupidity amuses me. Please continue.

Please dun feed the trolls, SmarterThanHick.

Madeline and 52nd Street argue about gay marriage, the video version.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5uWmve0qNU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5uWmve0qNU[/ame]

I'm guessing being discriminated against has not been your core life experience, my brotherman? Makes a person a tad PISSED OFF.
I've had people threaten to beat my face in with a baseball bat, among other things. Subtly reminding them that I support concealed-carry law was far more effective than screaming "Fuck you, you bigoted pig!"

Also, I've found that screaming "Fuck you, you bigoted pigs!" did not make my family any more accepting of my gay relatives. Rather, they see videos like the one linked here, and ask me "You're not all like that, right?" Reminding them of all the generous things my Uncle's husband has done for our family changes their hearts and minds.

I've had people threaten to beat my face in with a baseball bat, among other things. Subtly reminding them that I support concealed-carry law was far more effective than screaming "Fuck you, you bigoted pig!"

Also, I've found that screaming "Fuck you, you bigoted pigs!" did not make my family any more accepting of my gay relatives. Rather, they see videos like the one linked here, and ask me "You're not all like that, right?" Reminding them of all the generous things my Uncle's husband has done for our family changes their hearts and minds.

Fair enough. I cannot help it though, I still love that video.

It's like scratching an itch.

Forum List

Back