fucking frustrating

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
:coffee3:
i dont mind the traveling a little to get to a job. learned that installing dishs for dish network. but there was work there when i got there. but when i travel 200 miles to put in a freefon (and yes they look just like that), only to find out that they have no idea what im talking about, or the scisorror lift i need to get 30' up isnt there, that shoots a day in the ass and im out 400.00 and 50.00 for gas. if this was a US project and not a canadian project, it would be smooth as silk.
to top it off, they havea sales rep going around to the best buy stores and convincing the GM's (who arent really the nicest peoplein the world) to mount these things on a column right when you walk into the store. which isnt a real bad idea, but its becoming a ligistical nightmare because they flashed the dsl modems so they arent working with the cincinatti bell lines. thenwe have to wait for the cannucks to send more down.
ripping out what litte hair i have left!

:firing: :chains: :nine: :finger: :bang3: :2guns: :death: :cuckoo: :wank:

Hey, Johnny, I've got Dish Network at home.

Is it possible to get a chip to descramble all the channels or is that BS?

It came up at work the other day & some people said it was possible, the others said it wasn't possible...

if you had a rom2 access card it would be, but dish prosecuted a buttload of people for that. i wouldnt recommend it :laugh:

Forum List

Back