Fuck You Wilson! Bevell! Carroll!

If I was a Seahawks fan I would be more worried how the Pats drove down for 2 easy TDs in the 4th. The Pats made a good play on the goal.

That was the key to the game

How did the historic Seahawk defense allow the Pats to score two TDs and wipe out a 12 point lead?

A 12 point lead should have been game over

Well they guys that were injured were certainly not the problem. Their toughness WAS a historic effort to even be in the game. It was that backup Simon that Brady used like a 2 dollar whore. He fucked that hopeless/hapless negro coming and going. Putting him in cost the Seahawks both late game Pats TDs. The Hawks should have had a solid backup plan knowing they had three of their best defensive backfield players in that game that could go down any minute. They should have taken those two weeks and coached up somebody..maybe a backup linebacker or even an offensive player to stand in for a qtr in an emergency situation as did occur. Putting Simon is was alone the biggest mistake the DC made. That cost the Hawks two TDs. It made Brady look like some kind of hero that he certainly didn't play like in the first 3 qtrs of the game.

You mean like how Wilson got lucky that the Hawks were even in the SB, after playing like shit for 3 quarters against Green Bay? That kind of luck? ;)

If I was a Seahawks fan I would be more worried how the Pats drove down for 2 easy TDs in the 4th. The Pats made a good play on the goal.

How did the historic Seahawk defense allow the Pats to score two TDs and wipe out a 12 point lead?

Well they guys that were injured were certainly not the problem. Their toughness WAS a historic effort to even be in the game. It was that backup Simon that Brady used like a 2 dollar whore. He fucked that hopeless/hapless negro coming and going. Putting him in cost the Seahawks both late game Pats TDs. The Hawks should have had a solid backup plan knowing they had three of their best defensive backfield players in that game that could go down any minute. They should have taken those two weeks and coached up somebody..maybe a backup linebacker or even an offensive player to stand in for a qtr in an emergency situation as did occur. Putting Simon is was alone the biggest mistake the DC made. That cost the Hawks two TDs. It made Brady look like some kind of hero that he certainly didn't play like in the first 3 qtrs of the game.

You mean like how Wilson got lucky that the Hawks were even in the SB, after playing like shit for 3 quarters against Green Bay? That kind of luck? ;)

Yes.... :lol:

I mean...did you even watch the game? You're saying that Simon was entirely the reason that Brady had an incredible 4th quarter, but you know Simon had been in the game since the second Pats drive of the first quarter, right? Brady might not've had eye popping stats for those first two drives, but he was 9/11 for 48 yards. Do you know what your hero Russell Wilson did in his first two drives? Scrambled once for 7 yards. That's IT.

Are you forgetting that the game was tied at 14 at halftime? Brady was 21/28 for 184 yards, 2 TDs and 1 int before the half. He did have a rough 3rd quarter, but had a brilliant 4th.

Stop trying to detract from what Brady did in that game. It makes you look petty and bitter, and given that it's not based in actual reality, also stupid.

I mean...did you even watch the game? You're saying that Simon was entirely the reason that Brady had an incredible 4th quarter, but you know Simon had been in the game since the second Pats drive of the first quarter, right? Brady might not've had eye popping stats for those first two drives, but he was 9/11 for 48 yards. Do you know what your hero Russell Wilson did in his first two drives? Scrambled once for 7 yards. That's IT.

Are you forgetting that the game was tied at 14 at halftime? Brady was 21/28 for 184 yards, 2 TDs and 1 int before the half. He did have a rough 3rd quarter, but had a brilliant 4th.

Stop trying to detract from what Brady did in that game. It makes you look petty and bitter, and given that it's not based in actual reality, also stupid.

Yes I am saying EXACTLY that. Simon allowed almost EVERY completion in Brady's last two drives. Simon was responsible for covering the Pat's receivers on BOTH of the Pat's 4th qtr TDs. It is YOU that is in denial.

Brady could have challenged an injured Chancellor, an injured Thomas or an injured Sherman but chose to single out the supposedly healthy Simon to attack. I feel bad for Simon but the nightmares he will endure till he draws his last breath are well deserved.

Yes I am saying EXACTLY that. Simon allowed almost EVERY completion in Brady's last two drives. Simon was responsible for covering the Pat's receivers on BOTH of the Pat's 4th qtr TDs. It is YOU that is in denial.

Brady could have challenged an injured Chancellor, an injured Thomas or an injured Sherman but chose to single out the supposedly healthy Simon to attack. I feel bad for Simon but the nightmares he will endure till he draws his last breath are well deserved.

Are you even going to once attempt to not lie? Simon was not responsible for both touchdowns in the 4th quarter. The two Patriots touchdowns in the 4th were caught by Amendola and Edelman. Simon was in coverage on Edelman, but it was EARL THOMAS who allowed the Amendola TD.

Are you even going to once attempt to not lie? Simon was not responsible for both touchdowns in the 4th quarter. The two Patriots touchdowns in the 4th were caught by Amendola and Edelman. Simon was in coverage on Edelman, but it was EARL THOMAS who allowed the Amendola TD.

After Jeremy Lane's injury, sub Tharold Simon allows 2 TDs

Patriots overcome 10-point fourth quarter deficit to win Super Bowl XLIX

FEB 01, 10:46 PM
Tom Brady and the Patriots scored 14 unanswered points to win Super Bowl XLIX over the Seahawks.
Long before the miracle catch, improbable interception and the rest of what made this a wild Super Bowl, Seattle cornerback Jeremy Lane made a big play, then went down with a gruesome arm injury.

It would turn out to be an injury that had a devastating effect on the Seahawks in their 28-24 loss to New England.

The Patriots immediately went after Lane's replacement, Tharold Simon, and beat him again and again and again. Two of Tom Brady's touchdowns were thrown to receivers that were being defended by Simon

My apologies it wasn't "Theron" .. It was Simon. THAT piece of shit straight up cost us the game LONG before the miracle interception.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...d-patriots-attack-backup-tharold-simon-020115

Yes, you moron, Simon allowed two TDs on 7 catches. One was to Edelman at the end of the 4th and one was to LaFell in the beginning of the 2nd. He did not allow 2 TDs in the 4th, as you so adamantly claimed.

Do you know ANYTHING accurate about this game? You know that you can find all of these answers on the Internet, right? You don't HAVE to keep looking like such an uninformed fanboy idiot.

Didn't "allow" Huggy, more like was outmatched. :D That is how the game goes. The Pats ALSO had injured players, so please . . . cut the crap.

Good God Huggy,cant believe you are STILL talking about the superbowl with these trolls.The seahawk players have gotten over this,you should as well.might try and start thinking about the upcoming mariners season coming up.

New England scored 14 points in less than 6 minutes. Brady played like only Brady can. He dissected and made the throws in-spite of Seattle's coverages.

Rogers was injured for the Packer Seahawk game and they lost in the fourth quarter with some improbable Seahawk plays. No excuses by Green Bay, yet Seattle fans whine, bitch and moan about the loss. That's why I dislike the whiney Seahawk fans, the are poor sports in victory and poor sports in defeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good God Huggy,cant believe you are STILL talking about the superbowl with these trolls.The seahawk players have gotten over this,you should as well.might try and start thinking about the upcoming mariners season coming up.

I think you may have a mistaken idea about what constitutes an internet troll.... ;)

Kinda like how Kaepernick is mistaken on what makes up an NFL QB? :lol:

I hate to post again on this old dead thread but I came acorss this by accident.wasnt looking for anything on it.it just came up.I like this guys thinking.thats what I been saying all along,that players are going to lose confidance in carrol now and start tuning him out in games.

The reason Pete Carroll was fired from the Patriots was because he lost the players – they began to tune him out and even ignore him one game when he was calling for a time out but the team wanted to go for it

Seem like Carroll’s at risk of losing his team again

I think you may have a mistaken idea about what constitutes an internet troll.... ;)
wasn't including you in there so so you know,you are only one in the conspiracy section,lol.

just the obvious ones pooper and his two boy friends chris and mack.:biggrin:

there I go again posting on an old dead thread I was determined not to anymore.:mad-61:

Forum List

Back