Fuck you westboro baptist

Westboro Baptist Church is just real life trolls. I'm pretty sure they only go through with picketing a minority of the funerals they say they are going to. They just relish in the anger they cause by announcing it.

Westboro Baptist Church is just real life trolls. I'm pretty sure they only go through with picketing a minority of the funerals they say they are going to. They just relish in the anger they cause by announcing it.

It's working. Oh trust me, it's working.
I'm shaking now.

There's a very special place in hell waiting on those folks. I doubt they get anywhere close to the families. I'd like to see a few thousand people get in the way.

Does anyone know how to contact the Patriot Riders? They can and do stop WBC from doing shit like this to soldiers' funerals. I doubt they'd turn away from children.

Does anyone know how to contact the Patriot Riders? They can and do stop WBC from doing shit like this to soldiers' funerals. I doubt they'd turn away from children.

I really doubt they will get anywhere close... Trust me, after what emergency personnel are dealing with following this tragedy, law enforcement will have no part of it.

I'm not giving those idiots any more of my thought....

One of thes days someone is going to use the "wrath of GAWD" arguement on them... Guess we will all laugh when it happens.

I'm sick of those evil people.
With having rights also comes being responsible. With firearm owners we are responsible for what we do with our weapons with churches they are responsible for their actions. If you cannot be responsible. maybe you should not have that right.

“Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment,” Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted on Dec. 15.

SOURCE: Westboro Cult Plans on Protesting Sandy Hook Funerals | Conservative News, Views & Books

I am so mad right now. Seriously, I'm seeing red.
WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO EXIST?!

Try to think of it as an affirmation of your civil liberties – if WBC is allowed to ‘protest’ in this manner, then you know you’re free to express yourself in any way you choose.

They do have a right to do what they do and they will be judged by their creator when their time on this earth is finished.

I also believe that jury nullification for anyone who whoops the hell out of some of these people from this "Baptist Church" is in whoevers future as well.

We also have a right to make our own signs and surround these cock suckers and pack them in so freaking tight that nothing the show will be seen.

Ok, I'm getting pissed off now because these people are, I don't know, I'm just getting pissed. I don't understand people like this. They are no better if not worse than this guy, who I will never name, that committed the murders on Friday.

“Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment,” Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted on Dec. 15.

SOURCE: Westboro Cult Plans on Protesting Sandy Hook Funerals | Conservative News, Views & Books

That's how freedom works. You have to accept that some people will say and do things that you don't like.

With that said... It would be wrong of me to knock a couple teeth out of these people. But I would happily take the fine and slap on the wrist for doing it. It would be worth it.

They do have a right to do what they do and they will be judged by their creator when their time on this earth is finished.

I also believe that jury nullification for anyone who whoops the hell out of some of these people from this "Baptist Church" is in whoevers future as well.

We also have a right to make our own signs and surround these cock suckers and pack them in so freaking tight that nothing the show will be seen.

Ok, I'm getting pissed off now because these people are, I don't know, I'm just getting pissed. I don't understand people like this. They are no better if not worse than this guy, who I will never name, that committed the murders on Friday.

It’s very easy to understand: they’re trying to provoke you into doing something stupid – like a ‘counter protest,’ or filing a lawsuit.

They seek the conflict and controversy, they prey on human emotions.

However impossible it may seem, the wise recourse is to ignore them.

I doubt that there are sufficient words in the English language which will enable me to express my utter contempt for these evil, ignorant, self- righteous soulless assholes.

They alone are fated for an undetermined destiny because God doesn't want them and even the devil won't take them. Maybe the IRS will hire them.

Last edited:

Try to think of it as an affirmation of your civil liberties – if WBC is allowed to ‘protest’ in this manner, then you know you’re free to express yourself in any way you choose.

This.

Freedom is a double edged sword. There are things that you are not going to like that you not only need to accept but actually protect.

The only silver lining in this is that they are likely to get what they have coming to them and there is not a sole in the world that is going to stand up and shield them from it.

I already knew they'd picket. It's typical of them. I don't know why they are allowed to exist - perhaps because Americans love freedom of speech so much they have no choice but to allow them to hurl their hateful insults?

New Topics

Forum List

Back