fuck you obama...just fuck you

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
since you are fucking everyone else...

The US military on Monday withdrew its fighter jets from the international air campaign in Libya, officials said, after NATO asked Washington to keep up bombing raids for another 48 hours.

The United States had planned to halt combat missions and Tomahawk cruise missile launches at the weekend but accepted a NATO request to continue the operations for another 48 hours until Monday.

US combat sorties ended at 2200 GMT, with American warplanes on standby as NATO takes the lead, Pentagon spokesman Captain Darryn James said.

US pulls out warplanes from Libya: Pentagon

seems you didnt have an end plan...cause you never had a fucking plan......let nato lead but then refuse to do as they ask?

and even with this asshat in office...the gop cant come up with mal or do mal

you would think this would be a cakewalk for the gop...but again as i have said from the start....the gop will manage to fuck this up...obama will be re elected and nothing will change

• Thanks
Reactions: del
blog_attachment.php

Briebart and "true journalist" being in the same sentence.

COMEDY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Far RW nuts never cease to amaze me.

Cons bitching because Obama isn't doing NATO's bidding?

Precious. Totally Fucking precious.
Close, but not quite. If one says they are going to do something - cede to NATO's management - then do it, especially when lives are on the line.

Close, but not quite. If one says they are going to do something - cede to NATO's management - then do it, especially when lives are on the line.

Obama was quite clear that we were handing over operations to NATO and ending our own participation in the airstrikes.

Obama was quite clear that we were handing over operations to NATO and ending our own participation in the airstrikes.
So, which is it? Hand ops over to NATO? Or do our own thing?

I agree with Strollingbones. Obama is a complete asshat and doesn't have a clue how to be a leader. Neither does anybody on his entire collection of idiots staff. The GOP best get their shit together or it's going to be 4 more years of useless Democratic leadership.

cons bitching....honey hush....i was always a yellow dog democrat...hell i voted for obama.....i have only voted for one republican in my whole damned life....jim martin gov of nc....and hell yea i regret that mal....

no i am a hard core liberal dem bitching.....

reasons:

you do not enter battles with some half ass reasoning.....people are dying says obama....people are dying all over.....n korea etc....but no one is saying fuck all about that...

the only dying people that matter are the dying people with oil....

So, which is it? Hand ops over to NATO? Or do our own thing?

Hand over operations to NATO and let them know we're not contributing to the air war any longer.

It's really not complicated.

Forum List

Back