Fuck you and yours....

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Pat Tillman's Father To Army Investigator: 'F--- You... And Yours' (EXCLUSIVE)

There always was a dark cinematic thread to the story of Pat Tillman: the football star imbued with post-9/11 patriotism who was killed in a friendly-fire incident in the Afghan mountains and the allegations of a massive bureaucratic cover-up involving the highest levels of the U.S. Army in the wake of the tragedy.

So it wasn't terribly shocking when word broke this past winter that "The Tillman Story," a documentary film, was being purchased by the powerhouse Weinstein Company. The story, even without a director applying his artistic license to the script, obviously had many elements of a political thriller.

As the release date approaches -- the film will premiere in Los Angeles and New York on August 20 -- those elements are becoming a bit clearer and more intriguing. The Weinstein Company sent the Huffington Post two previously unseen letters written by Tillman's father at the peak of frustration with the army's investigation into his son's death. The notes, penned to Brigadier General Gary M. Jones (the man spearheading the investigation) as well as the Senate Armed Services Committee (which oversaw Jones's work), paint a picture of a man increasingly convinced that a massive conspiracy

Yeah......it was. Pat Tillman KNEW that if he died in a war zone, they were gonna politicize his death, so when he filled out his paperwork, he said no military funeral honors.

They tried to get Mrs. Tillman to change that.

Donald RumsFAILED stated in an e-mail that everyone should watch this guy, and then after he died, he said he didn't know about Pat Tillman.

Conspiracy theorists could go nuts with this by the way.........I wonder if Pat Tillman was killed under orders of RumsFAILED (remember.......it was friendly fire that killed him), so that they could politicize his death and use it to keep us in the war.

If it is true, I hope they take all the fuckers down that were involved from the top down.

I saw a special news story on this last week, and I think I'm gonna try to go see that movie.

Tillman and then the myth of the girl injured who "went down firing".

Lies upon lies.

We have a good propaganda department or departments.

I heard that Tillman was terminally ill from AIDS. Thus he retired from football and planned to get himself killed in Afghanistan so that he could be a hero.

Or...maybe I made that up...

But.......what I really want to know is WHY the government tried so hard to force Mrs. Tillman to have a military funeral with full honors even in spite of the paperwork that bears his signature which stated he didn't want any.

Forum List

Back