fuck turkey

Turkey is committing Genocide as we speak. They have a History of terrible atrocities. What they are currrently doing to the Kurds is a real tragedy. They are trying to exterminate them. And the only reason the U.S. and Europe have been silent on this is because thay have close economic & military ties with Turkey. They have decided to turn their backs on the Kurds. May God help the Kurds.

Excuse me...

I must have misread. I thought this thread had something to do with carnal acts on poultry

Mr_Bean_Turkey.jpg

I'm sure one day the Turks will deny their Kurdish Genocide too. Do they deny the Holocaust?

I'm sure one day the Turks will deny their Kurdish Genocide too. Do they deny the Holocaust?

Not the one you're thinking of. Do a little reading between conspiracy sessions, Jedi.

The Turks are trying to exterminate the Kurds. They've been trying it for many many years. The Persians and Arabs have tried it in the past as well. So it's no conspiracy theory. We have clearly sold the Kurds out. I'm not a big fan of the Turks. Our relationship with them is less than savory. May God help the Kurds.

Not the one you're thinking of. Do a little reading between conspiracy sessions, Jedi.

The Turks are trying to exterminate the Kurds. They've been trying it for many many years. The Persians and Arabs have tried it in the past as well. So it's no conspiracy theory. We have clearly sold the Kurds out. I'm not a big fan of the Turks. Our relationship with them is less than savory. May God help the Kurds.

Why bother to quote me if you're not going to read the words?

turks are indeed genocidal freaks , i dont get why US allies himself with such freaks ? arm up the kurds Greeks and Armenians so they cant put them back into a shithole they deserve .

Turkish policy towards the Kurds is bad enough without having to exaggerate. Of course the Turks are not trying to "exterminate" the Kurds. That's ludicrous.

Forum List

Back