Fuck the NTSB... I'm using my Bluetooth regardless of what Congress does...

Better not let Homeland Security hear you spouting that. You could be designated a Terrorist and put on their 'No Drive' list. No but seriously,do they have a 'No Drive' list? That has to be coming soon no? Nothing would surprise me now.

I wonder how pilots manage?

I smell the insurance lobby.

Horseshit. It's that idiot LaHood. Distracted driving is his #1 issue. Meanwhile, the FAA guy (under LaHood) gets popped for DUI.

Changing radio stations is also distracting.

What next? Ban XM and Sirius?

Pull your head out of your ass. You're worshipping an idiotic administration.

And please spare us the "But Bush... " bullshit.

warrior i have no idea what you are on about. i agree with mal.

Next they should ban all radio too. After all,it is distracting. And not just the radios in your car. I mean radio all-together. Because if radio still exists,some Citizens will just sneak and continue listening in their cars. So radio has to go completely.

8%5Cindian-bluetooth--87022.jpg

GPS systems are OK, funny that. There are GPS that you can talk to.

I have a friend who has a cell hook up through Sirius. She doesn't need blue-tooth.
She tells the phone to get directions, dial a number, etc. The phone answers "Yes, Sweety'.
The phone is hilarious, we trip it up and it comes back with attitude!

Top Ten Worst Cell Phone-Related Injury Accidents of All time: Prison edition

10. Alleged texting causes death of 5 high school cheerleaders

9. Pregnant Florida woman killed by texting driver

8. California Metrolink engineer’s texting activity ends in deadly commuter crash

7. Facebook updates lead to fatal Chicago pedestrian accident

6. One month jail-time for texting on the job

5. Five months jail time for young texter

4. One year jail time for 20-year-old text & drive motorist

3. Six years of prison time for ‘paying-bills-while-driving’ motorist

2. Seven years prison sentence for 22-year-old texting motorist

1. Ten years in prison for texting and driving homicide

My husband crossed the street in front of our business and saw a man in a wheelchair who'd been struck by an idiot texting while driving in a downtown area.

Driving under the influence of a little cell phone use can kill.

I wonder how pilots manage?

I smell the insurance lobby.

Horseshit. It's that idiot LaHood. Distracted driving is his #1 issue. Meanwhile, the FAA guy (under LaHood) gets popped for DUI.

Changing radio stations is also distracting.

What next? Ban XM and Sirius?

Pull your head out of your ass. You're worshipping an idiotic administration.

And please spare us the "But Bush... " bullshit.

I won't mention Bush but I will point out that LaHood is a REPUBLICAN. :eek: And It would have to pass a GOP controlled House to become law.

They got one of them there 'No Drive' lists yet? Yall should be very careful how you speak about the NTSB. Their good buds over at Homeland Security could declare you a Terrorist and place you on a 'No Drive' list. Watch your backs people.

Hey...I don't care if you do use your cell phones... in fact, let's repeal the DUI laws too. With one exception...If you kill someone their families can sue your miserable life out of existence.

Hey...I don't care if you do use your cell phones... in fact, let's repeal the DUI laws too. With one exception...If you kill someone their families can sue your miserable life out of existence.

Boy you sure do seem to be in a permanent state of confusion. Citizens already can sue over that. Seriously,do you have newspapers where you live? Because obviously the internets isn't doing anything for you. Maybe try reading a newspaper sometime. Give it a shot.

Boy you sure do seem to be in a permanent state of confusion. Citizens already can sue over that. Seriously,do you have newspapers where you live? Because obviously the internets isn't doing anything for you. Maybe try reading a newspaper sometime. Give it a shot.

No... I mean sue you to the point you will never have anything again.

Forum List

Back