Fuck the NTSB... I'm using my Bluetooth regardless of what Congress does...

Another smooth move by that fucking imbecile Ray LaHood. He's dumber than Joe Biden....

Another smooth move by that fucking imbecile Ray LaHood. He's dumber than Joe Biden....

Biden sits around wondering... "How the Fuck did I become VP?... And #2 to a ******?"

And if you think that "Clean and Articulate" Doucher Binden has Fired off "******" as much as Robert Byrd, you are kidding yourselves. :thup:

:)

peace...

First, it's a safety issue. Drivers - especially teens - are way too distracted with their cell phones. Just talking on a phone while driving (let alone texting) is dangerous. Second, it's a non binding recommendation. Ultimately, it'll be up to individual states if they want such legislation.

The recommendation, which isn't binding but which is likely to influence the decisions of Congress and state legislatures in writing new safety laws, makes only two exceptions: You could still use GPS navigation devices, and you could use your cell phone in an emergency.

First, it's a safety issue. Drivers - especially teens - are way too distracted with their cell phones. Just talking on a phone while driving (let alone texting) is dangerous. Second, it's a non binding recommendation. Ultimately, it'll be up to individual states if they want such legislation.

The recommendation, which isn't binding but which is likely to influence the decisions of Congress and state legislatures in writing new safety laws, makes only two exceptions: You could still use GPS navigation devices, and you could use your cell phone in an emergency.

It's being submitted to congress for a national ban. It's ludicrous. Talking on my phone first and foremost is my freedom. Secondly are they also going to ban me from talking to a passenger, singing along to a song I like, eating, applying makeup for the girls, eating, looking at scenery, reprimanding kids, or any other distracting activity?

Fuck it, just ban me from leaving my bedroom because an accident might even happen in the kitchen or on my front steps.

Fuckin Nazi state bullshit.

It's being submitted to congress for a national ban. It's ludicrous. Talking on my phone first and foremost is my freedom. Secondly are they also going to ban me from talking to a passenger, singing along to a song I like, eating, applying makeup for the girls, eating, looking at scenery, reprimanding kids, or any other distracting activity?

Fuck it, just ban me from leaving my bedroom because an accident might even happen in the kitchen or on my front steps.

"The recommendation, which isn't binding but which is likely to influence the decisions of Congress and state legislatures in writing new safety laws, makes only two exceptions: You could still use GPS navigation devices, and you could use your cell phone in an emergency."

"The recommendation, which isn't binding but which is likely to influence the decisions of Congress and state legislatures in writing new safety laws, makes only two exceptions: You could still use GPS navigation devices, and you could use your cell phone in an emergency."

Well why not recommend that the elderly are required to take reflex tests past a certain age?
You do understand the implications no? Given the right congress this would pass. Ie, Obamas first 2 years.

Well why not recommend that the elderly are required to take reflex tests past a certain age?
You do understand the implications no? Given the right congress this would pass. Ie, Obamas first 2 years.

Maybe. But given the current congress, there's no way in hell they'll take up the recommendation.

They should probably just ban cars all-together. They're just too dangerous. After all,how many people die in cars every year? It's a damn Genocide. And then swimming pools next.

Last edited:
Or they should just ban Cell Phones all-together. I mean all that 'Sexting' and stuff. Oh, but then how would your carrier and Government be able to track your every move? No they definitely wont ban those.

Hence forth it shall be considered illegal to transports siblings at the same time in one vehicle. They are far to distracting to allow for driving to occur safely.

And that's that.

They should ban talking in cars too, fuckin' Douchers. :thup:

U.S. News - US calls for ban on in-car phone use ... even with Bluetooth

peace...

Federal fucktards are ---allegedly --- concerned about American deaths while simultaneously preparing to invade Iran and unleashing WW III.

Stupid sons-of-bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta distract the sheep. What's next? Banning light bulbs? Oh wait,they already did that. :(

They did not, they Mandated the Use of More Harmful ones!...

peace...

I wonder how pilots manage?

I smell the insurance lobby.

Horseshit. It's that idiot LaHood. Distracted driving is his #1 issue. Meanwhile, the FAA guy (under LaHood) gets popped for DUI.

Changing radio stations is also distracting.

What next? Ban XM and Sirius?

Pull your head out of your ass. You're worshipping an idiotic administration.

And please spare us the "But Bush... " bullshit.

Forum List

Back