Fuck the Confederacy

For me the Confederate Flag always means treason

Well, that's because you were betrayed by your history teachers and not taught about how the US healed the wounds of the war, and accepted the South, and it's regional pride, back into the United States.

This is from the 75th anniversary Gettsyburg Blue and Grey Reunion.

d084c9dd37281cdb1f6ac5ca1aae28fc--civil-war-photos-interesting-history.jpg

THe War was over and they were all Americans.

THe union vets who paid the price to defeat the Confederacy no longer saw the Confederate Flag as the flag of treason.

Who are you to gainsay them?

And for me, those who would suppress the Confederate flag are promoting treason.

Correct. The Stars and Bars has stood for fighting terror since 1861. Covertly flown whenever possible to support not only White Resistance but a new Advanced Society sans the non white. The beloved icon is now frequently seen flown in Eastern Europe to signify a global Homeland for Whites encompassing East Europe and the Baltics. As White enclaves also develop in US as well the Gadson and others tend to unify the plight of White Nationals everywhere.

And for me, those who would suppress the Confederate flag are promoting treason.

Correct. The Stars and Bars has stood for fighting terror since 1861. .....

That is factually incorrect. This is the History Forum, not the Race Relations Forum where ridiculous racist nonsense is constantly repeated.

You don't like the history that is being discussed? That won't make it false.

That is factually incorrect. This is the History Forum, not the Race Relations Forum where ridiculous racist nonsense is constantly repeated.

What I responded to is factually incorrect. No fearful weakling's racist agenda will change that.

What I responded to is factually incorrect. No fearful weakling's racist agenda will change that.

Dismissing the truth and facts on the basis that you are offended by something you perceive as "racist" does not change the reality of those truthful and factual statements that offend you.

Dismissing the truth and facts on the basis that you are offended by something you perceive as "racist" does not change the reality of those truthful and factual statements that offend you.

What "truth and facts" are you imagining?

The fact that the Confederate is not a symbol of racism anymore than the flag of any existing nation.

The fact that the Confederate is not a symbol of racism anymore than the flag of any existing nation.

That was not what the original quote was about, but it's still wrong.

That was not what the original quote was about, but it's still wrong.
You believe that the Confederacy was simply racist... yes or no?

Forum List

Back