Fuck My Life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't take as much effort to kneel behind someone and thrust as it does to hold yourself suspended over them AND thrust. I refer to the position only as it is a feat of strength, not my favorite. I'm more of a cowgirl myself. :tongue:

That always makes men feel so useless. :evil:

Hmmm... I've found they always manage to find a couple things to do.

That always makes men feel so useless. :evil:

yep, you beat me to it ....

I've been thinking about getting the girls pierced any thoughts on that?

I just bring it up because we were talking about them and I was having this PM conversation with someone earlier where they were all prudish about discussing their sexuality and it got me thinking how much I miss dick and how I'm not going to get any for a while cos he broke up with me, so it's been on my mind what could I do that would be fun and kinda shake things up a little (especially in a tight t-shirt).

yep, you beat me to it ....

I've been thinking about getting the girls pierced any thoughts on that?

I just bring it up because we were talking about them and I was having this PM conversation with someone earlier where they were all prudish about discussing their sexuality and it got me thinking how much I miss dick and how I'm not going to get any for a while cos he broke up with me, so it's been on my mind what could I do that would be fun and kinda shake things up a little (especially in a tight t-shirt).

my thought would be you might you might want to save this for a different venue. it's a political board- not tits 'r us.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back