Fuck Mexico!

So you're mad at and hate Mexico for having and enforcing policies that you would like to see here in the U.S.? :wtf:

I think your anger is trained at the wrong target. The immigration problems here in the U.S. have nothing to do with Mexican policies.

I know you're not suggesting that if Mexico were to loosen its laws that you would consider dropping the whole thing.
Mexico has no problem with Mexicans invading the US, usurping jobs from Americans and sending the money back to Mexico, exactly as what was happening with recent Uber driver I rode with. I couldn't complain because it was 5 degrees out and he could have kicked me out of the car.

Because from the sound of it they are threatening to stop fighting the drug war if we:

a. Send illegals home
b. Stop the open border policy for Mexicans
c. Bring jobs back to America

I can't wait to see what Republicans do.

Build the wall, shoot to kill!

Because from the sound of it they are threatening to stop fighting the drug war if we:

a. Send illegals home
b. Stop the open border policy for Mexicans
c. Bring jobs back to America

I can't wait to see what Republicans do.

Build the wall, shoot to kill!

Lets go over what was said this morning on NPR:

A former Mexican foreign minister has written that if the new president makes unreasonable demands, Mexico has the power to just say no. Jorge Castaneda was Mexico's foreign minister in the early 2000s. He says if President-elect Trump thinks the United States has leverage over Mexico, well, Mexico has leverage, too.

JORGE CASTANEDA: Mexico has paid an enormous price for its war on drugs, which I disagree with, but the governments here have pursued. This has been a costly, bloody war for Mexico. It has done it largely because the United States has insisted, but it has done it because these have been friendly administrations on the U.S. side. It doesn't have to do it.

INSKEEP: Let me put a point on what you're suggesting there because I think I hear you saying if the Trump administration plays rough with Mexico, one thing Mexico could very well do is let more drugs flow to the United States.

CASTANEDA: Well, not make as much of an effort as it has the last 10 years to stop that flow. There is no good reason for Mexico to pay the enormous price it has paid the last 10 years for an administration in the U.S. that is unfriendly and hostile to Mexico. Nice, good neighbors, they don't build walls, they don't deport people, and they don't take jobs away from Mexicans by enticing American companies to relocate to the United States. Now, the U.S. can do that if it wants to, but Mexico can also do things on its side.

INSKEEP: How do you say no to deportations? The United States already deports a lot of people back to Mexico. We have the idea that the president-elect might send more. How do you say no to that?

CASTANEDA: You tell the U.S. authorities we will take any Mexican you want to deport as long as you can prove he's Mexican, which is, by the way, exactly what the United States does with people from other countries. If I arrive at the U.S. border tomorrow and I say I'm American, the U.S. border and customs enforcement guy will say, yeah, well, you sound American, but show me proof. He's not going to let me in just because I speak good English.

INSKEEP: You're saying the busload of deportees arrives at the Mexican border, which is something that happens today, and Mexican authorities just look at these people and say, nope, can't prove they're Mexican.

CASTANEDA: Would you let a hundred of my people in who I said are American without any proof of citizenship, without any proof of birth, without anything, just because they look American and you're telling me they look Mexican? I don't know what Mexicans look like. I know Mexicans who have papers. Prove to me they're Mexican.

INSKEEP: Let's move on to the biggest thing here - NAFTA. The president-elect has said he wants to cancel or renegotiate NAFTA. Your suggestion is just say no to renegotiating NAFTA. Is that what Mexico should really do in your view, just dare the president-elect to cancel it?

CASTANEDA: If we open it up, in the interim, very few people are going to want to invest in Mexico because the rules of the game will no longer be clear. The minute you reopen it, any investor will say I'll wait until this is over so I see what the new rules are going to be. This can be extremely damaging to Mexico. We need American investment, we need Japanese investment, we need European investment, in order to grow and create jobs in Mexico so Mexicans don't go to the United States without papers and create the problems that Donald Trump says Mexicans create in the U.S. He can't have it both ways, you know, take jobs away from Mexico and at the same time not want Mexicans to go and work in the United States. That's not really going to happen.

INSKEEP: Are you underlining, though, Mexico's economic dependence on a good relationship with the United States?

CASTANEDA: It depends enormously. Eighty-five percent of our exports go to the United States. Something like 70 percent of all foreign investment in Mexico comes from the United States. President Trump should try and understand what the U.S.'s overriding interest in Mexico has been for the last hundred odd years. It's Mexican stability. The U.S. has enjoyed total peace and comfort on its southern border. A lot of countries don't have that. Count your blessings because if Mexico becomes unstable, that is a headache for the United States which dwarfs 700 jobs at the Carrier plant in Indianapolis.

INSKEEP: One final thing then - Americans are listening, some of whom - or many of whom - may have genuine concerns about illegal immigration to the United States, genuine concerns about job loss in the United States. Is there something more that Mexico could do beyond whatever it's already doing on those issues to be helpful to its neighbor?

CASTANEDA: What you need to do is legalize the future flow because the U.S. economy will be needing Mexican labor for many, many years to come in the future. The wage differential between the two countries right now is almost 10 to 1. So that means that Mexicans are willing to work in the United States for more than they make in Mexico but much less than what Americans would want for the same type of jobs. Immigration from Mexico to the United States began before World War I. It's not that it just started last year when Donald Trump found out about it.

"Nattering nabobs of negativism"

They can cry and resist all they want, but Mexico can't win this. They gotta go home. Americans are done financing their poor

FUCK Mexico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-05-01, 9:30AM PDT

If we all went to Mexico...would we be treated as humans?? (Think of all your friends who have driven down to Mexico for a weekend trip and were either thrown in jail for looking at the Mexican police the wrong way, or were pulled over for no apparent reason and FORCED to pay off the Mexican police in order NOT to be thrown in jail)...

1. Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no liability insurance, and have an accident.

2. Enter MEXICO illegally - never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

3. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

4. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

5. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

6. Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

7. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

8. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.

9. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

10. Demand that American Holidays like Labor Day, the 4th, or Memorial day are national holidays.

Good luck!

It will not happen in Mexico nor any other country in the world...except right here in the United States...

Land of those who want to take care of everyone, except American Citizens!

If you agree, pass it on.

If you don't, Please....go ahead and try all the above in Mexico (and enjoy the prison there too...) this is in or around USA

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pol/156357932.html
Mexico wasn't founded on immigrants like the U.S. was. This comment posted by you is hypocritical bullshit unless you are a full blooded Native American. If not, then get the fuck out of America because based on your post, you don't belong here.

"Nattering nabobs of negativism"

They can cry and resist all they want, but Mexico can't win this. They gotta go home. Americans are done financing their poor

I think this is where you are wrong. You've been played suckers. In the end, American corporations will agree they want/need that cheap labor.

Mexico says there will be penalties for making trade fair.

And the guy makes a good point. The wage differential between the two countries right now is almost 10 to 1. So that means that Mexicans are willing to work in the United States for more than they make in Mexico but much less than what Americans would want for the same type of jobs. This isn't going to end. Corporations aren't going to stop this. If they stop the illegal flow they are still going to be letting in lots of Mexicans to do jobs we would do but we would want to be paid a living wage.

FUCK Mexico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we all went to Mexico...would we be treated as humans?? (Think of all your friends who have driven down to Mexico for a weekend trip and were either thrown in jail for looking at the Mexican police the wrong way, or were pulled over for no apparent reason and FORCED to pay off the Mexican police in order NOT to be thrown in jail)...

1. Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no liability insurance, and have an accident.

2. Enter MEXICO illegally - never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

3. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

6. Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

8. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.

10. Demand that American Holidays like Labor Day, the 4th, or Memorial day are national holidays.

Good luck!

It will not happen in Mexico nor any other country in the world...except right here in the United States...

If you don't, Please....go ahead and try all the above in Mexico (and enjoy the prison there too...) this is in or around USA

You better not let Trump hear you say that.....with all the business he has over there...I see a hate tweet from Trump in your future!!

FUCK Mexico

Good luck!

Mexico wasn't founded on immigrants like the U.S. was. This comment posted by you is hypocritical bullshit unless you are a full blooded Native American. If not, then get the fuck out of America because based on your post, you don't belong here.
Hey Peabody. You should talk to Sherman.

I AM a full blooded Native American. I'm not an "immigrant." Even so, if I were, and I FOLLOWED THE LAW, I'd have a right to be here too.

ILLEGALS gotta go. It's the LAW.

Last edited:
Put mexico on the caution list for tourists. Tax remittances. Raise Visa fees. Mexico is a boil on America's ass. Fuck mexico. Put a bounty on illegals slithering across the border.

FUCK Mexico

Good luck!

Hey Peabody. You should talk to Sherman.

I AM a full blooded Native American. I'm not an "immigrant." Even so, if I were, and I FOLLOWED THE LAW, I'd have a right to be here too.

ILLEGALS gotta go. It's the LAW.

Yeah but legal immigrants should have acces to bilingual doctors and Spanish language documents

FUCK Mexico

Good luck!

Of course it wasnt. It was founded on invasion by the Spaniards.
Kinda like the mehicans are doing to America.

But I enjoy all those five star all inclusive hotels in Mexico?!

Forum List

Back