Fuck Mexico

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by RetiredGySgt, May 20, 2010.

1. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,948
    Calderon visit marred by poor translation - Yahoo! News

Poor translation is not the only problem we have with Mexico.

Why doesn't Obama promise the Mexican President we will treat illegal aliens crossing our southern Border the EXACT same way Mexico treats theirs? How about we treat those in the Country illegally the EXACT same way Mexico treats their Illegals?

How about we treat naturalized Mexican citizens the EXACT same way Mexico treats American Naturalized citizens in their Country?

2. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    I've enjoyed the pleasures of a lot of senoritas deep down in Mexico. Of course, that was because I lived down there in 58 and 59 and was acculturated to their polite and gentile manners.

While down there, I attended public school at no cost to me. I had free medical care readily available at the social hospital in Manzanillo. Luckily, I did not need to use it. My father and I overstayed our visa, and told the officials that we intended to return to the Estados Unidos in a few weeks. There was no big issue about that. The fact that we intended to return to the United States was good enough. Mexico was a wonderful host country. Why do you exhibit such anger?

3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,948
    They are a 3rd world slum, drug cartel controlled cease pool. They want us to just blithely allow MILLIONS of their citizens to illegally enter and work in our Country while they gun down anyone caught crossing their Southern Border.

They want us to allow their illegal alien citizens to work in the US, be supported by the US and buy property in the US. Guess what? As a Naturalized citizen you have no right to participate in Mexico's Political system and no right to buy property. Much less if you were illegal.

The Mexican Government aids and abets their illegal citizens enter our Country with documents to help them find where to cross into the States safely and means to survive the trip into the Country. Their Consulates provide fake documents to illegals in any State that allows them to get a drivers license.

And they want to preach to us on OUR Borders? FUCK them. We should treat them EXACTLY as they treat their Southern Neighbors when they cross the border.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    I continue to be baffled by the fact that the Mexican prez needs an interpreter.

He has to be one of the only Mexicans in the country who doesn't speak English.

5. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    I favor annexing Mexico. Then they will not be illegal.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    But we'll have to repair their roads which will be prohibitive.

7. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,155
    That's something I've tossed around as well. It would also significantly shorten our Southern Border making it much more easier to keep control of it.

8. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    That would put some American construction companies to work south of the border. Remember also, that improving infrastructure benefits the public and industry. America had tremendous growth while we were building modern highways across the nation from the 1930's on. A larger America would benefit anew if we improved the infrastructure.

I also favor annexing Canada with the exception of the French speaking part. I do not trust anybody who eats snails and frogs. Gotta be something wrong with them.

9. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    I have been proposing annexation of Mexico for over thirty years. The thing is though that we want them to think that it is their move. So we sell it to them as regaining the half of Mexico we took from them in the 1840's plus a whole lot more to compensate them for lost revenue over the past 170 years. I propose that we actually chose a name for our United States. Aztlan might work.