Fuck it. I think I've had too many beers...

Too many for me means I'm sleepy. I don't do the wasted thing anymore. Had enough of that when I was a kid.

Fag.

Yeah, having kids to take care of will tend to do that to a person.

Loser.

When I go alcohol shopping there's this prank I like to play on the cashier. I fill-up the shopping cart wth all the booze I'm going to buy, and I then put a bag of diapers on top of the mountain of booze. When the cashier has scanned all the shopping and tells me the total, I then pretend to search through my pockets. I then tell the cashier, loud enough so that everyone can hear, that I don't have enough money. They'll then ask me which alcoholic item I want to leave behind. I then pretend to go over the decision in my head, then tell the cashier that I'll leave the diapers behind. I then pay and attempt to casually walk away from a speechless cashier and queue of shoppers without pissing myself laughing.

:lol:

Except I really do buy diapers and beer at the same time. :lol:

All the time it takes to get up and go to the washroom so much really takes away from where I am trying to get. :lol:

The whiskey is just far quicker and no trips to the washroom necessary.

A good party prank is to put one of those baby spreakers in the bathroom, and when a guest goes in, everybody starts talking about how you can hear x-guest in there on the toilet. LOL!!:lol:

That's really sad in so many ways.

Geeze, it is just a prank. I have been in some bars where they do this, and I don't see anyone getting sad over it.

Too many for me means I'm sleepy. I don't do the wasted thing anymore. Had enough of that when I was a kid.

Fag.

Yeah, having kids to take care of will tend to do that to a person.
Loser.

When I go alcohol shopping there's this prank I like to play on the cashier. I fill-up the shopping cart wth all the booze I'm going to buy, and I then put a bag of diapers on top of the mountain of booze. When the cashier has scanned all the shopping and tells me the total, I then pretend to search through my pockets. I then tell the cashier, loud enough so that everyone can hear, that I don't have enough money. They'll then ask me which alcoholic item I want to leave behind. I then pretend to go over the decision in my head, then tell the cashier that I'll leave the diapers behind. I then pay and attempt to casually walk away from a speechless cashier and queue of shoppers without pissing myself laughing.

Be careful or Intense will be telling how sad that is in so many ways. LMO!!!:lol:

Last edited:
Is announcing you've had too much beer here equivalent to raising your beer to the camera when someone takes your picture?

chugger.gif

I didn't.

I drove today though. But I think the 5 beers were out of my system safely by then.

5 isn't too bad. I would be passed out but I'm not a drinker usually.

I'm a parent. 5 is pretty much my limit. I don't get drunk. But I do get to feeling pretty good :lol:

Now, if only someone would keep the kids for a night....

Noo, the kiddles are keeping you on the straight and narrow. :eusa_whistle:

5 really isn't that bad.

I am the Captain Kirk of beer.

I boldly go where no man has gone before (except Oliver Reid or George Best) and I love to fuck green women.

I will let you know when there are too many beers.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks Scotty was hiding a case of really good whiskey in the engine room?

Forum List

Back