Fuck globalization part 2-get china off the coast of florida out of american oil!!!

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
This is TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!
the illegal WH occupier pledged oil drilling..FOR THE COMMIES!!!!!
IT IS OUR FUCKING OIL!!!!!not theirs!!!!
they have firms in three locations off the coast of florida,sucking up our resources!!!!
I WANT THEM GONE,and I AM STARTING A PETITION TO HAVE THE COMMUNIST NATION CEASE THE PLUNDERING OF OUR OWN RESOURCES!!!
yeah obama wants whatever suits the needs of the commie machines hes a part of!!!

• Banned
This is the reason that cocksucker wants fraud green energy resources,so he can sell our real resources to his commie scumbag brethern.after all,hes praising the soft rise of china.

• Banned
Trust me,if i get into any sort of posution,this communist globalization ends,it inly supports and benefits the architects and authors of such policy for their own benefit.

• Banned
Mr H,they actually have three platforms off the coast of st.augustine,and other locales,not just cuba.

• Banned
The only good thing,is that theres a US firm in moultrie,GA,and they are going to be drilling off the coast of savannah in 2014,word has it plans waiting til this criminals voted out.

There's a lot to be upset about with the petro industry, where they are drilling is probably the least of it.

Mr H,they actually have three platforms off the coast of st.augustine,and other locales,not just cuba.

So what? Why don't you swim out there and remove them, patriot?

Better than that,ill create policies and have american voices be heard.do you like $5 a gallon gas paying the economies of third wotld countries through OPEC,or sucking the dick of the red dragon?

So what? Why don't you swim out there and remove them, patriot?

Better than that,ill create policies and have american voices be heard.do you like $5 a gallon gas paying the economies of third wotld countries through OPEC,or sucking the dick of the red dragon?

Boy are you clueless about how oil is bought and sold.

For the five thousandth time, President Obama does not influence or control oil or gas prices.

And, this is NOT our oil.

Calm down and do a little research because, as usual, you're way off on this.

Just noticed you're not a Dem vampire slayer anymore. Now it says "CANDIDATE 2012".

And, just what office are you running for?

Forum List

Back