FUCK Comcast digital cable...

Did that work?

It may be a lot of work, but less work that if you had to type "0002" or "00002" (like a zip code).

Just think of how fortunate we are that we need three digits for our TVs. In Russia, they have one button.
Yep, it worked. :clap2:

I have a friend whose father claimed he used a fishing pole for his remote so I guess this is an improvement.

Remember when you'd first have to turn the top dial to UHF and then you'd have to turn the bottom dial to 36 if you wanted to watch channel 36?

and twist the inner dial to tune it...Christ I'm old...

hey, you too!:lol:

Okay. I finally tried watching TV after the digital switch. I have Comcast.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but...I can't punch in Channel 2...nothing happens. If I push channel change down or up too fast I get hiccuped into the same channel. If I hold down the up or down button it scrolls too fast to know what I'm watching. I can't find my favorite channels.

I managed to watch an On Demand episode of The Office but I had to shut off the entire system afterward to be able to select another channel.

And since I can't punch in a channel number I'm stuck scrolling through 999 channels to get to the one I want.

What am I doing wrong, if anything?

Does the remote have new batteries?

Okay. I finally tried watching TV after the digital switch. I have Comcast.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but...I can't punch in Channel 2...nothing happens. If I push channel change down or up too fast I get hiccuped into the same channel. If I hold down the up or down button it scrolls too fast to know what I'm watching. I can't find my favorite channels.

I managed to watch an On Demand episode of The Office but I had to shut off the entire system afterward to be able to select another channel.

And since I can't punch in a channel number I'm stuck scrolling through 999 channels to get to the one I want.

What am I doing wrong, if anything?
Remotes are not toys for women to mess about with.
Just put it down before you hurt yourself
Get one of these

remote1.jpg

Forum List

Back