Fuck bank of america.

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
I would have gone down to the bank in person with the receipt and spoken to the manager as soon as I realized what had happened.

If you originally intended to deposit $4,000 into account A that you use all the time, did you ever transfer that money back into account A from when they wrongly deposited into account B? Did they correct that and transfer it back?

Bank defensively -- assume they are idiots and never take their word for 'the money is there'. Go online and check your balance yourself.

If I were you I'd get all the paperwork together, including the original receipt of deposit, and go down to the bank and talk to a manager. Be nice (even if you don't want to be). If you go in all pissed off they'll be less likely to help you. If you go in all pissed off saying 'fuck you' . . . well, you'll be the loser for sure. If you go down there and they told you to 'fuck off', what would your reaction be? Well, that's exactly how they'll react if you say it to them.

If it gets straightened out - or not - you can close your account and write some letters to the higher ups about the situation and how poorly it was handled.

Well, seems the original OP deleted their post leaving my post just a hangin' here looking all ridiculous and everything, making it look like I started a thread just to talk to myself! :lol:

Last edited:
o hell no....fuck boa...cause they are looking to fuck you....i am the person that made 2.5 house payments that boa put in suspense? (no one could tell me what that meant) yes i got to the higher ups....finally....took me a lot of phone calls to the presidents office in charlotte....took me telling one of the head men....to fuck himself that everyone before him had said they would take care of it too...why should i believe his lying mother fucking ass....well apparently boa exes...dont hear those terms often enough. what i had worked on locally for over 2 months was resolved in 2 hours with letters of explanations....saying that i was never behind in any house payments ...they are still a bunch of assholes....imho

I would have gone down to the bank in person with the receipt and spoken to the manager as soon as I realized what had happened.

If you originally intended to deposit $4,000 into account A that you use all the time, did you ever transfer that money back into account A from when they wrongly deposited into account B? Did they correct that and transfer it back?

Bank defensively -- assume they are idiots and never take their word for 'the money is there'. Go online and check your balance yourself.

If I were you I'd get all the paperwork together, including the original receipt of deposit, and go down to the bank and talk to a manager. Be nice (even if you don't want to be). If you go in all pissed off they'll be less likely to help you. If you go in all pissed off saying 'fuck you' . . . well, you'll be the loser for sure. If you go down there and they told you to 'fuck off', what would your reaction be? Well, that's exactly how they'll react if you say it to them.

If it gets straightened out - or not - you can close your account and write some letters to the higher ups about the situation and how poorly it was handled.

Your advice on BOA is good. Don't trust them. I believe I'd be better off letting Farm Animals handle my money. They steal so many people's money through fraudulent fees and trying to talk to the REP'S to resolve the matter only makes things worse. It doesn't matter how nice you try to be, they vomit words that are incomprehensible and don't make any sense. I tried and they will go into Federal Reserve guidelines and blah blah blah just to confuse and intimidate you. Once they get your money, kiss it Goodbye.

o hell no....fuck boa...cause they are looking to fuck you....i am the person that made 2.5 house payments that boa put in suspense? (no one could tell me what that meant) yes i got to the higher ups....finally....took me a lot of phone calls to the presidents office in charlotte....took me telling one of the head men....to fuck himself that everyone before him had said they would take care of it too...why should i believe his lying mother fucking ass....well apparently boa exes...dont hear those terms often enough. what i had worked on locally for over 2 months was resolved in 2 hours with letters of explanations....saying that i was never behind in any house payments ...they are still a bunch of assholes....imho

Very well said. Bank of America is anything but Honest, Decent, Trustworthy or Ethical. They are the very image of what's going wrong with the economy. They shouldn't be allowed to have America in their name. More like "Bank of Hell".

Bank of America is a Bunch of Lying, Filthy, Scum sucking Thieves. They DON'T want the common man's business. I think they have made this well known. They abuse and mistreat the lower end of their customers. I have had an account that bearly stayed in the black and I've had accounts that were impressive and I know how much differently I was treated. They don't treat the one's with substantial investments badly. Just those who live paycheck to paycheck. They don't represent America.

Forum List

Back