FUBU Election 08

dude, maybe in your part of the country, you call someone a redneck for someone being ignorant.

Don't know if you live in real cities or not,

but in real cities,

ie

New York City, Miami where I have lived, people don't say that

If someone is ignorant they call them ingnorant, not redneck because redneck labels a certin type of people.

dude, maybe in your part of the country, you call someone a redneck for someone being ignorant.

Don't know if you live in real cities or not,

but in real cities,

ie

New York City, Miami where I have lived, people don't say that

If someone is ignorant they call them ingnorant, not redneck because redneck labels a certin type of people.

No. Out West we live in fake cities.

Yes, redneck labels a type of people who are ignorant, I agree. Most likely someone who is racist and argues that new black voters are crackheads and drug dealers.

Sorry, but that line of arguing isn't going to convince me that: a) that you aren't a racist for agreeing with Pete in his thread-starter unless you tell me you can see why its so racist, and b) that I'm a hypocrite for calling you a redneck but not believing black people are crackheads and drug dealers and need to clean up their neighborhoods.

No. Out West we live in fake cities.

Yes, redneck labels a type of people who are ignorant, I agree. Most likely someone who is racist and argues that new black voters are crackheads and drug dealers.

Sorry, but that line of arguing isn't going to convince me that: a) that you aren't a racist for agreeing with Pete in his thread-starter unless you tell me you can see why its so racist, and b) that I'm a hypocrite for calling you a redneck but not believing black people are crackheads and drug dealers and need to clean up their neighborhoods.

yeah, sorry I don't put Denver which is the biggest city in CO on the same scale as NYC. You really are an idiot.

I didn't say fake cities, however in real metropolisis you don't hear that type of shit sorry. When someone is called a redneck it implies exactly what the word means. You know, Hick, Hillbilly, Redneck all fall in the general category.

Also, I could give 2 shits less if you think I am a racist. I personally think you are a racist.

Forum List

Back