Fu*k White Girls

I don't think I would call Martin Luther King a racist. He had good intentions because I totally agree the blacks were unfairly treated at the time for no reason. The only thing now is, there's much more of a reason not to treat blacks fairly than there was back then. I'm not saying that this is the right thing to do, but it's true.

Something funny about Dr. King is that he said: "...where my children will be judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character..." Now, I agree with this statement, but is it the way it works in the world yet?

Of course the answer is no. Blacks are still treated [judged] a certain way because of the color of their skin. It's just backwards; now they come out on top because of it.

American Renissance, This does not stand for what the vast majority of America or Americans stand for. I resent that the name American is somehow associated with this questionable site. How about we re-name it THE WHITE SUPREMIST TRASH RENISSANCE B-S site! just take the American off.Its folks like you that give real Americans a bad name.

Originally posted by jon_forward
American Renissance, This does not stand for what the vast majority of America or Americans stand for. I resent that the name American is somehow associated with this questionable site. How about we re-name it THE WHITE SUPREMIST TRASH RENISSANCE B-S site! just take the American off.Its folks like you that give real Americans a bad name.

Like I said, I don't care what kind of person wrote it or what kind of site it came from. If you read it carefully and mentally analyze it to the extent that anyone is capable, you will see that the views are not that extreme (just opposite of many of the views that the media and society portrays).

It "is" the views that most Americans have internally. It's the feeling I know for a fact that everyone I know has, D or R, white or black, etc. You just don't see this because this person would be labeled a racist, white-sup., KKK member, Nazi, etc., if they ever said anything that opposed the current treatment of minorites.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
Like I said, I don't care what kind of person wrote it or what kind of site it came from. If you read it carefully and mentally analyze it to the extent that anyone is capable, you will see that the views are not that extreme (just opposite of many of the views that the media and society portrays).

It "is" the views that most Americans have internally. It's the feeling I know for a fact that everyone I know has, D or R, white or black, etc. You just don't see this because this person would be labeled a racist, white-sup., KKK member, Nazi, etc., if they ever said anything that opposed the current treatment of minorites.

BUZZ! Wrong answer. speak for yourself not the entire country. ZYou dont carewhat kind of a site it came from because its your home page. Most of the time, when a person is labeled, they earned the label. If in fact everyone around you has these same feelings as you call it, you have led a sheltered life up to this point I think.

Even though myself being a Jew,

If Hitler were to write that the sky was blue.

I would have to agree.

Originally posted by Big D
Even though myself being a Jew,

If Hitler were to write that the sky was blue.

I would have to agree.

That was a GOOD analogy to the situation Big D. Like I said, I don't care who put it into words, but I know that it's correct.

BUZZ! Wrong answer. speak for yourself not the entire country. ZYou dont carewhat kind of a site it came from because its your home page. Most of the time, when a person is labeled, they earned the label. If in fact everyone around you has these same feelings as you call it, you have led a sheltered life up to this point I think.

First of all, did you even read the article at all? I would like you to cite some examples of "true" racism.

Secondly, you try to speak for the whole country yourself, so don't tell me what you want to hear. I literally know thousands of people, here in Detroit, mainly in New York where I gew up, even all the way to the west coast. I can't say that I get into a deep conversation about race with every one, but I can see that we're on the same page; not that "either" of us hate black people, more so that we hate the way they are treated and portrayed.

It's simple enough for someone like yourself to say that race doesn't matter. If it doesn't to you, then that's fine. The fact is, to most people, race does matter. To our gov't, race matters. To our media, race matters. And I told you before, if you consider that article or ME as white-supremacy, then the idea portrayed by society publicly must be minority-supremacy.

Again, give me some examples of racism in that article.

Like Big D said, even if Hitler told you the sky were blue, you'd probably believe it, so I don't want to here anything more about where the article came from. American Renaissance isn't a white-supremacist or racist site anyway. If in fact you think that, then you haven't even taken a glance at what they post there. Now, it's not a "minority-supremacist" site that will necessarily back what society would publicly say, or what you might think, but it's main focus is on how the majority comes out on the low end of the deal practically every time. If that's not racism or supremacy, I don't know what is. Respond to that.

very good job of Editing your post before I could get back to it. In it you said "OUR" site. Nope, it aint mine. It is you that states you represtented the majority, not I. as for your home page, it is a racist site. You can call it what you wish but a spade is still a spade. If you dont want to hear it, dont post it. pretty simple. up until this point in my life, no minority has displaced me, took my job or harmed me in any way, shape or form. I dont care for what your home-page site stands for, spreads or puts out as news. If I dont care for it I am not going to cruise it.

very good job of Editing your post before I could get back to it. In it you said "OUR" site. Nope, it aint mine. It is you that states you represtented the majority, not I. as for your home page, it is a racist site. You can call it what you wish but a spade is still a spade. If you dont want to hear it, dont post it. pretty simple. up until this point in my life, no minority has displaced me, took my job or harmed me in any way, shape or form. I dont care for what your home-page site stands for, spreads or puts out as news. If I dont care for it I am not going to cruise it.

...But you didn't respond "at all" to what I said. I never said that any minority ever "displaced" you. No minority has really ever "displaced" me either (well that's not totally true but whatever), but that doesn't mean I can't be concerned. You also never cited any "racist" examples in the article because there aren't any. Just because YOU think it's a racist site don't make it true. Just becuase YOU said that most of the country thinks the way you do (you "have" said that you represented the majority--but your thinking is obviously illogical), that doesn't make that true either. You've still failed to actually respond. When you don't know what to say, you just blurt out that you never had any problems with minorities and you don't see skin color. I really don't care! Besides, at this present time, especially with the link for the article I provided, we aren't talking so much about the behavior of minorities, but the way WHITE PEOPLE are so set on treating them. The way they are treated IS racist towards whites without a doubt and it's just the opposite from what it was 40 years ago. Simply, before we discriminated against blacks, and now whites are being discriminated against (actually by other whites). That's just the most hypocritical scenario there can be for a nation striving for equality. I don't see what you are missing out in all of this, because you haven't showed me that you understand. I can just assume then that things you haven't responded to you agree with and just don't want to tell me...

Here is a article written by a black man on a Jewish web site:

In one recent year, the FBI recorded 1.7 million violent acts -- murder, manslaughter, rape, and aggravated assault -- of interracial crime. Of that figure, nearly 1.2 million involved black-white crime. Ninety percent of these cases involved a black perpetrator and a white victim. Thus, blacks, while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed over one million acts of violent crime against whites. On the other hand, whites, while comprising 70 percent of the population, committed about 100,000 acts of violent crime against blacks.

Look at hate crime. In 1995, the FBI recorded 7,947 incidents of hate crimes. But blacks, again while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed 27 percent of hate crimes. Whites, 70 percent of the population, committed 59 percent of hate crimes.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

evidently what I see as racist you dont. And you did it again. Our and we mean the same, quote:we aren't talking so much about the behavior of minorities" thats all you guys talk about. although I will give william a tip of the hat. I understand just fine, you are a racist but want me to refute it for you. Nice try.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
" American Renaissance isn't a white-supremacist or racist site anyway"

AMREN'S spokesperson, Jared Taylor, is known and has been linked to neo nazi groups. I've posted the link here several times, if you would like to see it do some research here on the board.

Forum List

Back