Ft, Lauderdale Airport shooter gets five life terms for the Act.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
The 26-year-old airline passenger who killed five people and wounded eight when he opened fire at the Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood airport last year was sentenced to life in prison on Friday.

Esteban Santiago, now 28, pleaded guilty to five counts of committing acts of violence at the airport in connection to the mass shooting on Jan. 6, 2017. He also pleaded guilty to six counts of committing acts of violence at an international airport causing serious bodily injury.

These gutless wonders need to be put to death they will never be anything more than a Murderer and carry the reputation to prison. I do not understand the pointy headed Libs who cry for the suspect in these cases. Could be I have just seen to much.

So someone who cheered the underdog automatically becomes liberal? How does that work? Should he be put to death? Probably.

How many years in prison did the gun get? After all, that's what did the killing. The poor guy holding it was just the victim.

Last edited:
^^^ A person had to bring that gun to life though. Gun can not do such a thing by themselves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if you are meaning something else.

Another one we get to feed and house for a lifetime at the tune of about 50 grand a year.
A bullet would cost a buck.

Forum List

Back