Ft Hood: What did Obama Know and When did he Know it?

Congressional Committee asking Obama to come clean with the American people on this. It seems "the Obama administration has been withholding “critical information” on the Fort Hood murders allegedly committed by Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan"

Not good.

Intel Committee Republican Says Administration is Withholding Information on Fort Hood Attack, Demands Preservation of Documents for Possible Congressional Probe
Monday, November 09, 2009
By Christopher Neefus

Spc. Ryan Howard of Niles, Mich., right and Spc. David Straub of Ardmore, Okla. wait for news of fellow soldiers while waiting at the gate of the Army base after a shooting at Fort Hood, Texas, Thursday, Nov. 5, 2009. (AP Photo)
(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-Mich.), the ranking Republican on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said Monday that the Obama administration has been withholding “critical information” on the Fort Hood murders allegedly committed by Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan.

CNSNews.com - Intel Committee Republican Says Administration is Withholding Information on Fort Hood Attack, Demands Preservation of Documents for Possible Congressional Probe

What a fair and objective piece!!! I wanted to know exactly what CNS is so I found out.

"The Cybercast News Service was launched on June 16, 1998 as a news source for individuals, news organizations and broadcasters who put a higher premium on balance than spin and seek news that’s ignored or under-reported as a result of media bias by omission."

So CNS is just a rag that promotes the conservative point of view under the guise of "reporting news that's ignored".

:eusa_boohoo:

You're missing one word there, liberal bias...

Don't liberals cry about Fox News being nothing more than right wing mouthpiece?

I'm not missing a thing when it comes to what the right wing is trying to do. And it is a total obsession for these conservative, bible thumping, hypocritical, idiots. But they will never accomplish what they are trying to do. Never.

What a fair and objective piece!!! I wanted to know exactly what CNS is so I found out.

"The Cybercast News Service was launched on June 16, 1998 as a news source for individuals, news organizations and broadcasters who put a higher premium on balance than spin and seek news that’s ignored or under-reported as a result of media bias by omission."

So CNS is just a rag that promotes the conservative point of view under the guise of "reporting news that's ignored".

Don't liberals cry about Fox News being nothing more than right wing mouthpiece?

I'm not missing a thing when it comes to what the right wing is trying to do. And it is a total obsession for these conservative, bible thumping, hypocritical, idiots. But they will never accomplish what they are trying to do. Never.

Lmao...and you're not partisian at all...I can tell:eusa_whistle:

Yes, we are bias towards liberal policies, because it was liberal policies that created a strongt middle class.

Actually, the conservatives accomplished a lot. Got their tax laws passed, appointed supreme court conservatives, deregulated, bankrupted the treasury so they could end a lot of good social programs.

I worry that their tactics will work. People don't seem to care that the GOP are only sobotaging progress. If the Dems can't get it done, they vote back in the GOP. People have short memories. And they will hear for 4 years that "dems are no different". The media is doing good job making the Dems seem just as bad as the GOP.

Dems need to create more jobs. Fix NAFTA, etc. Kiss labors ass, etc. If they don't do that, they don't deserve to win.

But if they don't win, thats a very bad thing for the middle class, because the GOP don't give a fuck about the middle class.

And all it has to be is close and they can steal wins. Look at 2000 and 2004. When it is close, they control the system on election day. And if we sue them, conservatives control the supreme court. The Dems need to overperform this time and they can slack off from 2013-2015.

No such thing as non partisan. You are as right wing as they come, and your ideas are bad/wrong. Rinata is right, and also liberal.

No such thing as non partisan. You are as right wing as they come, and your ideas are bad/wrong. Rinata is right, and also liberal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
From someone who thinks that Social Security should be used as UHC...you never cease to amaze

Yes, we are bias towards liberal policies, because it was liberal policies that created a strongt middle class.

Actually, the conservatives accomplished a lot. Got their tax laws passed, appointed supreme court conservatives, deregulated, bankrupted the treasury so they could end a lot of good social programs.

I worry that their tactics will work. People don't seem to care that the GOP are only sobotaging progress. If the Dems can't get it done, they vote back in the GOP. People have short memories. And they will hear for 4 years that "dems are no different". The media is doing good job making the Dems seem just as bad as the GOP.

Dems need to create more jobs. Fix NAFTA, etc. Kiss labors ass, etc. If they don't do that, they don't deserve to win.

But if they don't win, thats a very bad thing for the middle class, because the GOP don't give a fuck about the middle class.

And all it has to be is close and they can steal wins. Look at 2000 and 2004. When it is close, they control the system on election day. And if we sue them, conservatives control the supreme court. The Dems need to overperform this time and they can slack off from 2013-2015.

Fix Nafta...how damn specific is that... Kiss labors ass why?

a little video about bankrupting the treasury...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The National Debt Road Trip[/ame]

WTF? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately he knew quite a bit about this cretin before this massacre. His FBI & CIA were well aware of this cretin's ties to Radical Islam yet chose to do nothing. That's why they tried initially to plant their B.S. "PTSD" Talking Point in their all too compliant Mainstream Media. Boy,the Obama-Run MSM sure did run with that B.S. Talking Point no? They knew much more about this cretin and now they're attempting the cover-up. I just don't think we'll ever get the truth on this one. How sad.

Congressional Committee asking Obama to come clean with the American people on this. It seems "the Obama administration has been withholding “critical information” on the Fort Hood murders allegedly committed by Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan"

Not good.

Intel Committee Republican Says Administration is Withholding Information on Fort Hood Attack, Demands Preservation of Documents for Possible Congressional Probe
By Christopher Neefus

Spc. Ryan Howard of Niles, Mich., right and Spc. David Straub of Ardmore, Okla. wait for news of fellow soldiers while waiting at the gate of the Army base after a shooting at Fort Hood, Texas, Thursday, Nov. 5, 2009. (AP Photo)
(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-Mich.), the ranking Republican on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said Monday that the Obama administration has been withholding “critical information” on the Fort Hood murders allegedly committed by Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan.

CNSNews.com - Intel Committee Republican Says Administration is Withholding Information on Fort Hood Attack, Demands Preservation of Documents for Possible Congressional Probe

So Hoekstra wants to "gather" information for a congressional hearing, thereby stifling an immediate formal investigation by the Pentagon, in particular the U.S. Army, and Homeland Security in their efforts to prosecute this guy. Nice. When is that idiot up for reelection?

If you knew how our Government works you would have known that every Representative is up for reelection every 2 years. On even numbered years.

Here let me give you some more helpful news. Senators are elected for 6 years at a time, approximately 1/3 of the Senate is up for reelection every 2 years on even numbered years.

Our Government learned nothing from 911 and that is the real tragedy in all this. What does our Homeland Security Director do? Is she on another Vacation or something? Seriously,what does this woman do all day? What is she being paid for? Clearly she can't protect us from the brutal Terrorists,so why do we even have a Homeland Security Director. How many $Billions have gone down that Rat-Hole? What a waste. :(

The very least this President could do is demand the resignations or remove his Homeland Security & FBI Directors. Will anyone in this Government be held accountable? I'm not holding my breath waiting for that.

garyd said:
To be sure Obama's job isn't to micro mange army personnel. But the fact of the matter is security at military bases in the US has declined on Obama's watch.

That's a "fact"?? I'd sure like to see some FACTS supporting that outrageous allegation. Got any?

Well think about it. Back when Bush was giving tax breaks for rich people when they took their money overseas. Not enough people cared about that to cost him the 2004 election. Then they screwed up the economy. Then they mismanaged the war and the spending. So on and so one. You didnt care about any of that. Their whole phylosophy was flawed, and you still voted GOP. So don't expect one little stupid thing to get us to stop voting DEM when you let the entire country fall apart and you are still a right winger.

None of these things changed your vote. So don't say "coming from me", because if the Dems suck as bad as the GOP did, you won't catch me voting for them. No I won't vote GOP, but I won't support GOP just because the Dems suck. That would be insane, seeing as how the GOP are in favor of lower wages, outsourcing, hiring illegals, tax breaks to the rich for nothing, breaking unions/labor, etc.

How can you say you are pro labor or middle class or pro American with your attitiude?

Tell me, what do you do for a living? Who do you work for? Chances are, you are one of those people who votes GOP but shouldn't.

First of all...history didn't start on January 21, 2001...get that through your thick skull.
Secondly the country was and still is at war.
Third, it's none of your business what I do for a living but suffice it to say that people like me protect your right to spew lies and mistruths via the 1st Amendment.

You seem to be a fricken genius...what's your plan to fix everything?

You protect my rights? So you are like my cop friend. He's in a union, but doesn't have the same worries as regular union workers like in the Big 3, so he can afford to be arrogant.

If you are military, consider that the GOP don't really support the troops. When you are out of the service, they don't give a fuck about you.

Although it will cost our government more money, I/us liberals believe that service men and women deserve everything we can give them. Pensions, insurance, healthcare, decent wages, etc. Whatever we can give them. I truly support the people who defend our country.

If you had half a brian, you'd realize that not even John McCain gave a rats ass about retired service men and women. They only care when you are in the service, because they want to use you. They don't want to take care of you afterward. I do.

McCain in fact voted against the most recent GI bill which provides college education money for returning Iraq/Afghanistan vets. Obama has expanded the military hazardous duty benefit to include requiring holders of mortgages to reduce their interest rates so that soldiers and Marines don't lose their homes while serving their country at a lot less take-home pay. Yet he's constantly called anti-military. Go figure.

Everyone who posts here is partisan. I think Rinata's point, and it's consistently been mine as well, is that the people on the right tend to believe as gospel everything they read in right-wing opinion pages. And then they repeat it!!! I was looking for verification of something just a few minutes ago and went to a site called US Government Watch with a fancy "dojgov.net" URL.

Looks like it would be a place where one might actually read the truth, no? WRONG!! It is pure deception, because it is pure Obama trashing, with a history of anti-anything not to the extreme right of center. Probably my first clue should have been the .net.

Fix Nafta...how damn specific is that... Kiss labors ass why?

a little video about bankrupting the treasury...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The National Debt Road Trip[/ame]

Of course your little "demonstration" doesn't mention the fact that the entire economy was on the verge of going over a cliff when Bush's budget deficit began to be increased by Obama. Funny how those pesky facts are always omitted in these clever productions, but an emphasis is always on "...with a Democratic/Republican Congress..." to embellish the propaganda.

Not good.

By Christopher Neefus

So Hoekstra wants to "gather" information for a congressional hearing, thereby stifling an immediate formal investigation by the Pentagon, in particular the U.S. Army, and Homeland Security in their efforts to prosecute this guy. Nice. When is that idiot up for reelection?

If you knew how our Government works you would have known that every Representative is up for reelection every 2 years. On even numbered years.

Here let me give you some more helpful news. Senators are elected for 6 years at a time, approximately 1/3 of the Senate is up for reelection every 2 years on even numbered years.

Your point? It isn't me wanting a congressional investigation, it's Hoeksta. Although he has said he's not going to seek reelection in 2010 and instead run for Governor of Michigan, so did Kaye Baily Hutchinson who will try to do both for Texas. Hoekstra is the ranking member on the Permanent Intelligence Committee and I can't see him relinquishing that spot. I have no idea what you're getting at.

Correction. I realized I asked the question "When is that idiot up for reelection?" But of course you fail to address the crux of my post and chose to ignore the satire instead.

Last edited:
He knew a lot more than you & I will ever know. The Cover-Up and White Wash are now well underway. His FBI and Homeland Security Directors should be removed immediately. They learned nothing from 911 and that's the saddest thing about this tragedy. Will anyone in this Government be held accountable? Don't count on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back