Ft. Hood Muslim was an Obama Sleeper Cell to Distract from the Rally in DC!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Ft. Hood Muslim was an Obama Sleeper Cell to Distract from the Rally in DC and the Asswhippin' Barry Took on Tuesday @ the Polls!

It had to be said...

Some of you can't tell if I'm Joking, can you?... :lol::lol::lol:

I've got Ca$h in FUCK YOU Quantities...

You Know what?... That makes you Uncomfortable, doesn't it.

:)

peace...

Ft. Hood Muslim was an Obama Sleeper Cell to Distract from the Rally in DC and the Asswhippin' Barry Took on Tuesday @ the Polls!

What rally in DC?

Exactly!...

peace...

It had to be said...

peace...
No, just further proof that you're an asshole much like Avatar. I wonder, are you a member of Phelp's church?

It had to be said...

peace...
No, just further proof that you're an asshole much like Avatar. I wonder, are you a member of Phelp's church?

I am Mocking Conspircay Theorists who would go down this Absurd Road...

Look up the Word "Sarcasm" Ravi...

Leave it to YOU to NOT get it... :lol::lol::lol:

peace...

It had to be said...

peace...

On the contrary...I'm hypothesizing that Bachmann assembled the rally to distract us from the massacre that she, Joe Wilson, and Palin had planned at Ft Hood.

Little did they realize that several thousand people protesting with cleaver signs would not be interesting enough to keep our attention away from the news of people being murdered.

At any rate, I know you are joking.

I think most people with two neurons to rub together would know that this is nothing to joke about.

Mocking Conspiracy Theorists...

People are Cannibalizing each other on Threads about this Shooting @ Hood, and I Mock Conspiracy Theorists and you get Cranky?...

Nice.

peace...

At any rate, I know you are joking.

I think most people with two neurons to rub together would know that this is nothing to joke about.

Mocking Conspiracy Theorists...

People are Cannibalizing each other on Threads about this Shooting @ Hood, and I Mock Conspiracy Theorists and you get Cranky?...

Nice.

peace...

Oh. I've been intentionally avoiding the Hood shooting threads for that reason.

Apologies.

It had to be said...

peace...

On the contrary...I'm hypothesizing that Bachmann assembled the rally to distract us from the massacre that she, Joe Wilson, and Palin had planned at Ft Hood.

Little did they realize that several thousand people protesting with cleaver signs would not be interesting enough to keep our attention away from the news of people being murdered.

Didn't you mean 'beaver signs' ?

It had to be said...

peace...

Didn't you mean 'beaver signs' ?

I've Purchased Wild Turkey @ Beaver Liquors...

Ask Dude about that LQ...

peace...

I was Joking when I Posted this Thread, but...

Ft. Hood Killer part of Government Mind Control Program

The Ft. Hood killer is Major Nidal Malik Hasan, a Virginia Tech graduate.
Virginia Tech student Seung-Hui ChoSeung-Hui Cho killed 32 students at Virginia Tech, then himself, in April of 2007.
Cathy O'Brien claims to have been a victim of a U.S. Government mind control program operating in a secret facility near Blacksburg, Virginia, home of Virginia Tech.
Cathy O'Brien wrote a book about this in 1995 entitled TRANCE-FORMATION of AMERICA. She claims Virginia Tech is good for two things, engineering and mind control. She adds that most of the mind control experimentation being conducted on the east coast of the United States is being performed from this secret underground facility near Blacksburg, Virginia.
This mind control program is run by DARPA, an agency of the Department of Defense responsible for the develpoment of new technology for use by the military. Developing Manchurian Candidates seems to be an important part of their agenda.
DARPA is an acronym meaning Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.
Supposedly you can use Google Earth to find the approximate location of this secret underground facility. Type in the words "Kimballton Mine Blacksburg Virginia"
or try typing in the words "DUSEL Blacksburg". DUSEL is an acronym meaning Deep Underground Science Engineering Laboratory.
You can also Google the MK ULTRA project and learn more about the mind control programs the U.S. Government has been working on ever since the Philadelphia Experiment went horribly wrong in the 1940's.

Allvoices.com - Ft. Hood Killer part of Government Mind Control...

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back