Ft. Hood - Again?

Did any Christians refuse to fight in WW2 because they were scared to kill Christians? Muslims kill Muslims every day, they need to get over it.

Did any Christians refuse to fight in WW2 because they were scared to kill Christians? Muslims kill Muslims every day, they need to get over it.

Me thinks bottom line - He's just a pussy.

I'm not buying the whole Muslims don't kill Muslims thing, Muslims are slaughtering each other every day in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya etc etc I don't want to hear it.

Some christians refuse b/c they won't join the military for any reason.

Some kind of "objector" rule that allows such people to even avoid the draft.

I always laugh at these people. When I explain to them that their faith would be a myth if people like us didn't volunteer to die for thier right to be cowards. It's the blank stare that cracks me up.

Jesus Christ so these guys are Muslims?

From his Facebook page -

Prayer and reflection have helped me to understand that I cannot be a soldier in the US Army and continue to remain true to Islam as I now understand it

US Army Private First Class (PFC) Nasser Abdo is engaged in a struggle against religious discrimination and for freedom of conscience in the US Army. PFC Abdo is seeking a conscientious objector discharge from the military based on his religious beliefs as a Muslim. His unit has now backed down from attempting to force PFC Abdo to deploy. We are urging all people of conscience around the world to stand in solidarity with Nasser Abdo.

Religious views: Muslim

dude, Hasan was a one off, the army's final report never mentioned radical Islam, religious motivation or terrorism so its all cool.:eusa_whistle:

Peter King is a nut, there is no homegrown terrorism to worry about, Big Sis is right, its all about the militias and r/w fundies now....

I think you need an attitude adjustment...register at Organizing for America for a reporting date and orders/vouchers to re-education camp.

I'm not buying the whole Muslims don't kill Muslims thing, Muslims are slaughtering each other every day in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya etc etc I don't want to hear it.

Put a shiite, a sunni and a Kurd in the same room with a knife for each one and the shiite and sunni will work together to kill the kurd, then duke it out to see who gets to live.

Put a shiite, a sunni and a Kurd in the same room with a knife for each one and the shiite and sunni will work together to kill the kurd, then duke it out to see who gets to live.

Yup.

From his Facebook page -

Prayer and reflection have helped me to understand that I cannot be a soldier in the US Army and continue to remain true to Islam as I now understand it

US Army Private First Class (PFC) Nasser Abdo is engaged in a struggle against religious discrimination and for freedom of conscience in the US Army. PFC Abdo is seeking a conscientious objector discharge from the military based on his religious beliefs as a Muslim. His unit has now backed down from attempting to force PFC Abdo to deploy. We are urging all people of conscience around the world to stand in solidarity with Nasser Abdo.

I hope this had nothing to do with that right wing nut in Oslo who hated muslims.

From his Facebook page -

I hope this had nothing to do with that right wing nut in Oslo who hated muslims.

Highly unlikely.
And the guy in Norway who hated Muslims - if he wanted to kill Muslims - no problem in Oslo. Been there. There's plenty of them there if he was in the mood to shoot them up.

From his Facebook page -

Highly unlikely.
And the guy in Norway who hated Muslims - if he wanted to kill Muslims - no problem in Oslo. Been there. There's plenty of them there if he was in the mood to shoot them up.

True, but that right wing nut decided to go to a camp full of children of liberals who actually ...now hold on...embraced having muslim's coming into their country. You see, the shooter hated muslims so much he wanted to kill chidren of liberals. Can you believe there are some in here who actually say he was not a right wing christian nut. I understand that the muslim population is about 3%, so maybe he wanted a bigger crowd to shoot up?

Last edited:

Highly unlikely.

True, but that right wing nut decided to go to a camp full of children of liberals who actually ...now hold on...embraced having muslim's coming into their country. You see, the shooter hated muslims so much he wanted to kill chidren of liberals. Can you believe there are some in here who actually say he was not a right wing christian nut.

Actually the Norwegians I spent time with - quite Liberal yes - are really not crazy about the large Muslim influx into their country. Ditto in the UK and France.

Forum List

Back