Fry the bitch already

She deserves a vigorous defense...she is still an American citizen.
However - we deserve better from news outlets that carry the story 24/7.

I have no issue with the defense doing everything it can to win, my issue is with the usual jury pool we get, basically people not quick enough to get out of jury duty.

To have trial by jury work we need people to take it seriously, and have as wide a spectrum as possible on juries, not just the unemployed, the retired, and the bored.

You realize saying you have work, wont get you out of jury duty right? At least here in Florida it wont. (very few jobs will-such as being a lawyer or a cop).

I take it you don't get called to serve on many juries rambo. It's a good circumstantial case but they don't use old Sparky in Fla any more. It's good to know that notorious serial killer Ted Bundy was one of the last condemned killers to experience the Florida hot seat though.

I wish they would hurry up and fry that Anthony babe so the state run media can get back to REAL NEWS!

Ya hell with a trial lynch her, right? Guess what NUMNUTS, even if found guilty and even if sentenced to death, it is a State trial she will be around 20 or more years.

Well Gunny, I think numnuts is spelled Numbnuts and I assure you this Marines nuts are just fine. My whole point was to point out the media's concentration on things. It's none of our business what is going on in that courtroom in my opinion. Divert! Divert! Divert! is what Pravda USA does. Don't pay attention to what's going on behind that curtain. Do you fall for that crap Gunny? She's guilty, we all fucking know it so get it off the front page. Marines and Army personnel are dieing and the pro OBAMA media says's look at this trial. Look at this stupid fucking trial about this obviously guilty disgusting bitch. If you think the state run media's silence and distraction would be happening if a Republican were in the white house then you're a sucker Gunny. That tells me something is wrong, real wrong. I think you're the numb one gunny.

I wish they would hurry up and fry that Anthony babe so the state run media can get back to REAL NEWS!

You must be a disciple of Michael Savage, with your sentence ending with "already." By the way, a bitch is a female dog.

Bitch = female dog. I agree, dogs have been known to kill their babies. I thought about the word before I used it.

Ya hell with a trial lynch her, right? Guess what NUMNUTS, even if found guilty and even if sentenced to death, it is a State trial she will be around 20 or more years.

Well Gunny, I think numnuts is spelled Numbnuts and I assure you this Marines nuts are just fine. My whole point was to point out the media's concentration on things. It's none of our business what is going on in that courtroom in my opinion. Divert! Divert! Divert! is what Pravda USA does. Don't pay attention to what's going on behind that curtain. Do you fall for that crap Gunny? She's guilty, we all fucking know it so get it off the front page. Marines and Army personnel are dieing and the pro OBAMA media says's look at this trial. Look at this stupid fucking trial about this obviously guilty disgusting bitch. If you think the state run media's silence and distraction would be happening if a Republican were in the white house then you're a sucker Gunny. That tells me something is wrong, real wrong. I think you're the numb one gunny.

She is not guilty until a Jury of her peers rules she is. Pretty telling you want to let the mobs opinion determine guilt and punishment.

She is not guilty until a Jury of her peers rules she is. Pretty telling you want to let the mobs opinion determine guilt and punishment.

No, you have me wrong, I say let the trial proceed but get the cameras out. It's like watching a 300lb man kick the crap out of a little kid. The girl has no defense and I think it's a waste of valuable news time to show the whole pathetic thing. Go back and reread my statements Gunny.

She deserves a vigorous defense...she is still an American citizen.
However - we deserve better from news outlets that carry the story 24/7.

I have no issue with the defense doing everything it can to win, my issue is with the usual jury pool we get, basically people not quick enough to get out of jury duty.

To have trial by jury work we need people to take it seriously, and have as wide a spectrum as possible on juries, not just the unemployed, the retired, and the bored.

You realize saying you have work, wont get you out of jury duty right? At least here in Florida it wont. (very few jobs will-such as being a lawyer or a cop).

it will get you a delay, and then another delay, and then who knows if the system remembers to grab you the next time.

I find the issue with the culture of avoiding jury duty, as people seeing it as something to avoid, rather than a civic duty.

I repeat the girl has no defense and the media should be concentrating on more important things, don't you think?

I don't know.. After the prosecution rebuttal proving Cindy (the mother) lied when she said she was the one who searched for chloroform and neck breaking on the computer, Casey and the defense seem very agitated.

The prosecution just convicted that girl.

On October 14, 2008, Casey Anthony was indicted by a grand jury on charges of Felony Murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to police.

Two of these charges could get her the death penalty. Felony murder and aggravated child abuse. The judge was very tough on two people who made comments in front of the jury. One 28 yr. old flipped off the prosecutor and got 6 days. The other, a female, called out murderer and got jailtime.

Whenever you think she won't get the DP because she's a young female, think about that poor little girl. I know the jury has a lot of time to do that.

I repeat the girl has no defense and the media should be concentrating on more important things, don't you think?

No I don't think they should stop reporting about this. They're capable of handling a lot of news all at once.

Wow. Imagine that. Instead of "frying" the bitch, the jury decided that the State had failed to prove her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

See? Trial first, then sentence IF there's a conviction.

Welcome to America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back