Frustration With Polling Metrics Leads To Creation of unskewedpolls.com...

Just look at 538.com. That will tell you all you need to know. Nate Silver is the best in the business. He analyzes wich polls skew right and left and has a formula that has been more accurate than any poll. Currently he has Obama with a 75% chance to win again. If he had Romney at 75% I would still say he is the best in the business.

And they have 100% accuracy rate:

Analysis of election factors points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

And? :cool: :eusa_whistle:

As I said:

Proving once again the polls mean SHIT!

Last edited:
I don't understand... :eusa_shifty:

Is this a joke? Seriously...

A website that has text non-add links to all GOP websites and links to all Qstar news affiliates is "not skewed"?

Please tell me this is a joke..

"I don't understand"

What you really mean is...you don't want to understand. Everyone else did. Give it time and you may figure it out. Perhaps jilly can explain it to you. :cool:

Come on Beretta, you know this website is a farce... I know that you can see that.

Or was it a joke, just meant to poke the flames?

Just look at 538.com. That will tell you all you need to know. Nate Silver is the best in the business. He analyzes wich polls skew right and left and has a formula that has been more accurate than any poll. Currently he has Obama with a 75% chance to win again. If he had Romney at 75% I would still say he is the best in the business.

From 538

Mr. Obama’s numbers also held steady, at a four-point lead among likely voters, in a United Press International national poll, which is being published roughly once per week.

Over all, Saturday’s data seemed like a total wash — so why did Mr. Obama’s forecast improve, even incrementally?

The reason is that we are now getting to the point where a neutral day in the polls can be thought as being ever-so-slightly favorable to Mr. Obama, since he leads in the race and since Mr. Romney now has only 45 days to make up the deficit. This will be especially true over the course of the next week or so, during which time the penalty that the model has been applying to Mr. Obama’s polls because of the potential aftereffects of the Democratic convention will phase out.

Forecast gives Obama a 77.6% chance of winning. Eventually the Nowcast and Forecast will converge most likely somewhere near 85-90% as the election gets closer.

A website that has text non-add links to all GOP websites and links to all Qstar news affiliates is "not skewed"?

"I don't understand"

What you really mean is...you don't want to understand. Everyone else did. Give it time and you may figure it out. Perhaps jilly can explain it to you. :cool:

Come on Beretta, you know this website is a farce... I know that you can see that.

Is it? Guess we'll find out on Election Day? Is the Colorado one a joke as well?

Which part of "Proving once again the polls mean SHIT!" don't you Libs get.

I posted it for conversation just like all the 12,000 polls the left has posted here for the last month.

What makes you so pompous as to think that only what the left posts is credible.

A poll is nothing more than a guess.

The Colorado poll has 100% accuracy rate. Want to discredit that one as well?

No one can be right or wrong until we get the results.

Last edited:

And they have 100% accuracy rate:

Analysis of election factors points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

And? :cool: :eusa_whistle:

As I said:

Proving once again the polls mean SHIT!

Rove has been 100% accurate down to the state in every presidential poll he's ever done, and has Obama stomping Willard

Romney-Obama092412_MAP.jpg

From 538

Mr. Obama’s numbers also held steady, at a four-point lead among likely voters, in a United Press International national poll, which is being published roughly once per week.

Over all, Saturday’s data seemed like a total wash — so why did Mr. Obama’s forecast improve, even incrementally?

The reason is that we are now getting to the point where a neutral day in the polls can be thought as being ever-so-slightly favorable to Mr. Obama, since he leads in the race and since Mr. Romney now has only 45 days to make up the deficit. This will be especially true over the course of the next week or so, during which time the penalty that the model has been applying to Mr. Obama’s polls because of the potential aftereffects of the Democratic convention will phase out.

Forecast gives Obama a 77.6% chance of winning. Eventually the Nowcast and Forecast will converge most likely somewhere near 85-90% as the election gets closer.

And for the third and final time...the Colorado study has 100% accuracy. What can I help you understand? :lol:

they don't like nate.... too much reality.

:lol: "Nate" She's on a first name basis with him now!

You didn't even know who or what "Nate" was until Dutch educated you, nitwit! :D

Last edited:

"I don't understand"

nah... the whining psycho just figures if you put out meaningless, unscientific, skewed polls, you can say "polls have no meaning" instead of actually admitting reality.

but why would we expect anything meaningful from the troll.

"I don't understand"

nah... the whining psycho just figures if you put out meaningless, unscientific, skewed polls, you can say "polls have no meaning" instead of actually admitting reality.

but why would we expect anything meaningful from the troll.

Address the Colorado study and prove it wrong...or..STFU Matlock.

No rightwingnut comment? :lol: Ask "Nate" about it when you talk to him next time.

It was pleasant here this morning until you showed up.

Funny the disruptive negative influence you have here when you arrive.

But I'm sure you are so much brighter than everyone else...at least that is what you'll likely claim.

Last edited:

From 538

And for the third and final time...the Colorado study has 100% accuracy. What can I help you understand? :lol:

The Colorado model has predicted correctly since 1980. A sample size of eight

I have correctly predicted every Presidential election since 1964. Not really bragging because they tend to not be very hard to predict (this is one of the easier ones to predict)

The weakness of the Colorado model is its economic factors. To assume that the economic collapse of 2007-2008 is the same as every other economic setback since 1980 is not a good predictor. Assuming that EVERY swing state will reverse and support Romney shows their model is crap

From 538

I have correctly predicted every Presidential election since 1964. Not really bragging because they tend to not be very hard to predict (this is one of the easier ones to predict)

The weakness of the Colorado model is its economic factors. To assume that the economic collapse of 2007-2008 is the same as every other economic setback since 1980 is not a good predictor. Assuming that EVERY swing state will reverse and support Romney shows their model is crap

You do realize that you just said a whole lot of absolutely nothing nor did you disprove a thing?

You predicted? :cool:

:lol:

When Obama wins, claim 100% accuracy...till then...wait with the rest of us. You have no more inside knowledge than flipping a coin.

Last edited:
Let me make this a blanket reply to the skeptics because you're boring me with redundancy.

Your polls is no better or worse than anyone else's.

The only poll that matters is on Election Day.

But...if your egoes need stroking...you're right and everyone out there who doesn't agree with you is wrong.

Feel better now?

Last edited:

I agree that Nate Silver is one of the very best and I used to really enjoy 538.com - but then he sold it to Time and I think that took a bit of the non-partisan flavor away. I don't blame the guy - he was working hard and doing a great job. He earned his big payday. But I don't enjoy the site as much now.

You do realize that you just said a whole lot of absolutely nothing nor did you disprove a thing?

When Obama wins, claim 100% accuracy...till then...wait with the rest of us. You have no more inside knowledge than flipping a coin.

My record of predicting Presidential elections is better than the University of Colorado model. It is not saying much because most Presidential elections are not that difficult to predict.

Lets wait till after the election and see how the University of Colorado still claims to have gotten it right in spite of an overwhelming Obama victory

My record of predicting Presidential elections is better than the University of Colorado model. It is not saying much because most Presidential elections are not that difficult to predict.

Lets wait till after the election and see how the University of Colorado still claims to have gotten it right in spite of an overwhelming Obama victory

OK, OK... You're a legend in your own mind. We get it. :clap2:

"I don't understand"

Is it? Guess we'll find out on Election Day? Is the Colorado one a joke as well?

I posted it for conversation just like all the 12,000 polls the left has posted here for the last month.

What makes you so pompous as to think that only what the left posts is credible.

Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

I hope rightwinger hears that. :clap2:

I hope rightwinger hears that. :clap2:

Got you sweating don't I?

Forum List

Back