Frustrated college graduate tries to sell her college diploma on eBay for $50,000

I don't get it... she's been looking for work in Southern California...

:dunno: How bad of an actor do you have to be to fail in LA with a degree?

Perhaps some good will come...

Hopefully as this story gets shared on the web, budding young Theater majors nation wide are reconsidering and switching to marketing.

Both rely on bullshit... It could happen.

So she borrowed $40,000 dollars to gain a degree that she find useless. Sad, but she owes the money. Never even considered such a degree, so I have no idea of the courses neccessary to get a degree. Surely there should be something in the courses that she took that would enable her to be a clerk in a store, or some such thing, and then work up to a better position. No sympathy here from an old man working on a degree started forty years ago.

All you have to be is honest enough to admit being a straight, conservative, Christian...instant death in SoCal and the liberal "entertainment" community.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm................., all I get from that is someone else claiming the mantle of victimhood.

All you have to be is honest enough to admit being a straight, conservative, Christian...instant death in SoCal and the liberal "entertainment" community.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm................., all I get from that is someone else claiming the mantle of victimhood.
As much victimhood as homos suing bakers, florists, B&B owners, etc...

Maybe with her theater degree which I am sure had acting classes she can become a Fundy T.V. evangelist , Braise jesus!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back