Frozen Gore

Why would anyone need talking points for something that is obviously what I said in my post...a redistribution of wealth.

Proof of which is?

Unlike your mindless repeating of slanted charts and graphs, I can think for myself and no a scam when I see it.

I have yet to see any indication of your thinking, period, in any of your posts.

Please do not respond to my posts anymore, as you sir are a supreme idiot!

Boy, I'll respond to your idiocy anytime it pleases me. If you don't like getting your ass kicked around the board, respond intelligently.

Instead of getting your little panties in a wad and responding, take a breath and ignore if you don't like my opinion.

And you are going to tell me what to do or say? You and whose army?

Why do you lob losers spend so much time responding to opinions? Get a life.

I not only have a life, I know how to research and post where my opinions come from.

Wow all caps and in bold...must of touched a nerve BOY! Speaking of responding intelligently.....

No two bit cretin tells me when or where I will state my opinion. I do not suffer fools well.

Religion is belief with evidence. Science is acceptance of what the evidence states.

I present evidence, you present yap-yap.

Old man, you are the one with the religious problem.
Problem is that there's no evidence that you'd accept, unless it comes from the enviro-wackaloon pseudo science orthodoxy.

Helpful hint: If Michael Mann summons you to the pavilion, don't go. :lol:

Interesting, 14 differant studies, published in peer reviewed journals, support Mann's graphs. I have yet to see a peer reviewed article that supports the idea that we are entering a cooling period.

Now, this year started off with an impressive cold spell for Europe, Asia, and North America. But at the same time, the Artic area was abnormaly warm.

Right now, the temps don't look that cold for January all across the US. Here on the West Coast, we are seeing mid-50s and even some 60s. And raining hard.

Ah, now I see it. Science, Nature, Geophysical Research Letters, ect. are all Nazi publications.

Dooodeee..... You are getting sillier every day.

I not only have a life, I know how to research and post where my opinions come from.

Wow all caps and in bold...must of touched a nerve BOY! Speaking of responding intelligently.....

No two bit cretin tells me when or where I will state my opinion. I do not suffer fools well.

Wow internet tough guy.... keyboard courage is easy! Always interesting to see such anger/bravado while safely hidden behind the computer.
BTW, name calling is definitely the mark of a fool or a very immature individual but I see it often with your posts'. Perhaps one day you will act like an adult and debate without the high school language.

When are you going to back you opinion with anything other than yap-yap. Post like an adolescent, and I will address you in that manner.

When are you going to back you opinion with anything other than yap-yap. Post like an adolescent, and I will address you in that manner.

old crock does not back old crocks own sources, when challenged old crock disappears, most of old crocks links have been to frauds.

old crock, above the fray, pretty funny, typically old crock, you have posted as blathering idiot, adolescents on the other hand out class old crock

old crock, the frauds mouth piece

bravo old crock, the old fraud

Take your own advise. All the swearing and name calling would tend to show who the adolescent really is.
Show me where my initial post was anything but a reitteration of what was said and attempted at Copenhagen. They were trying to have "Rich" countried pay the 3rd world countries for their pollution. It is a fact that many of those countries are run by dictators and the monies spent only add to their wealth. This is exactly what i stated in the post....a redistribution of wealth scheme cloaked in Global Warming.
Your response was to insult and call names. Work on your communication skills before admonishing others.
As far as my opinion goes, we have the facts of the falsified numbers and as of just this week, admissions came out about the Himalayas not melting. Then the admission that the numbers were changed to get the attention of the politicians and world leaders to push the Global Warming agenda. I the article it stated:
According to reports, the IPCC claim actually stemmed from a 1999 article in a scientific journal which relied on an estimate made by a glaciologist Syed Iqbal Hasnain and was in no way verified by any members of the climate body.
Global_Warming_Myth
The list will get bigger as this has been politicized.
I guess that's just yapping to you, but to most the scientific community continues to lose credibility with each changed number, and overstated crisis.

Take your own advise. All the swearing and name calling would tend to show who the adolescent really is.
Show me where my initial post was anything but a reitteration of what was said and attempted at Copenhagen. They were trying to have "Rich" countried pay the 3rd world countries for their pollution. It is a fact that many of those countries are run by dictators and the monies spent only add to their wealth. This is exactly what i stated in the post....a redistribution of wealth scheme cloaked in Global Warming.
Your response was to insult and call names. Work on your communication skills before admonishing others.
As far as my opinion goes, we have the facts of the falsified numbers and as of just this week, admissions came out about the Himalayas not melting. Then the admission that the numbers were changed to get the attention of the politicians and world leaders to push the Global Warming agenda. I the article it stated:
According to reports, the IPCC claim actually stemmed from a 1999 article in a scientific journal which relied on an estimate made by a glaciologist Syed Iqbal Hasnain and was in no way verified by any members of the climate body.
Global_Warming_Myth
The list will get bigger as this has been politicized.
I guess that's just yapping to you, but to most the scientific community continues to lose credibility with each changed number, and overstated crisis.

Yes, they failed to double check the source, and got justifiably burned. However, while the Himalyan glaciers may not be melting faster than the other alpine glaciers, they are melting just as fast as the rest.

No, your attempts, and those of others, will not delegitimize science. However much you desire that goal, only the very ignorant and stupid will fall for it.

A mistake over Himalayan glaciers should not melt our priorities | Bob Ward | Environment | guardian.co.uk

The first volume of the IPCC Fourth Assessment Report, which reviewed the physical science basis for climate change, was much more cautious about the potential effects, noting only that "glaciers in the Asian high mountains have generally shrunk at varying rates". Perhaps the 2035 prediction would have been challenged sooner if it had been repeated in drafts of the more widely read Technical Summary, the Summary for Policymakers or the Synthesis Report, rather than appearing just once on page 493 of Chapter 10 (pdf) of the second lengthy volume on impacts, adaptation and vulnerability.

This is a regrettable mistake, revealing that there is room for improving the IPCC's review processes. But this does not change the strong evidence that many glaciers around the world, including in the Himalayas, are melting in response to the warming of the Earth. The likely fate of Himalayan glaciers is hugely important because they are the source for many major rivers in Asia. Yet the World Glacier Monitoring Service pointed out in a recent report that the Himalayas are "strongly underrepresented" among glacier measurements and records.

Let us hope that this controversy leads to more and better research on understanding how climate change is affecting the world's highest mountain range and what potential consequences there are for the lives and livelihoods of hundreds of millions of people who depend on them.

Forum List

Back