Frozen Gore

How about posting the sources for those graphs?

After all, I was not ashamed to post the University of Alaska as the source for the information that Alaska has warmed an average of 4 F.

After all, I was not ashamed to post the University of Alaska as the source for the information that Alaska has warmed an average of 4 F.

Don't worry. They didn't come from Jones and Mann, so they have half a chance of being accurate.

Hmmm...... Gore a joke? Really?

Multimillionaire. Nobel Prize winner. A couple of Oscers. Various other awards, also. Admired and honored around the world. Turned a lecture into a successful movie worldwide. That in itself is quite an achievement.

Perhaps the joke is the small minds that snipe from the shadows at what they are incapable of understanding. After all, Gore did the lecture and movie for the intelligent layman.

Don't worry. They didn't come from Jones and Mann, so they have half a chance of being accurate.

No referance to male genitals? Taking the fundementalist cure, ol' Elvis baby?

No referance to male genitals? Taking the fundementalist cure, ol' Elvis baby?

What the hell does referance mean? Didn't you get that Speak n Spell for Christmas?

Poor baby, just cannot take being out of the closet. I am sure that you new found freinds will guide you onto the path of heteorsexuality, and your new life in religion will be happy ever after.:lol:

The whole term "global warming" is a misleading media term. "Climate change' is more accurate. Some areas would get colder and some warmer. For example if enough polar ice melts it could alter the gulf stream which is what keeps the British islands so moderate despite their far north latitude.

Yeah the climate does change and it has for millions of years and will for millions more. It is a cycle that man has no power to change. Global Warming or Climate Change is nothing more than a giant redistribution of wealth scheme for the world. The earth will be here long after we are gone just as it was before man.

Have you anything to say except mindlessly repeating meaningless wingnut talking points? Things happen in nature in response to forcings. The forcing in todays rapidly warming world is no differant than in several other times. GHGs. But this time, it is not Trapp Volcanics, but the actions of an intelligent species with little collective wisdom.

Why would anyone need talking points for something that is obviously what I said in my post...a redistribution of wealth. Unlike your mindless repeating of slanted charts and graphs, I can think for myself and no a scam when I see it. Please do not respond to my posts anymore, as you sir are a supreme idiot! Instead of getting your little panties in a wad and responding, take a breath and ignore if you don't like my opinion. Why do you lob losers spend so much time responding to opinions? Get a life.

Yeah the climate does change and it has for millions of years and will for millions more. It is a cycle that man has no power to change. Global Warming or Climate Change is nothing more than a giant redistribution of wealth scheme for the world. The earth will be here long after we are gone just as it was before man.

Have you anything to say except mindlessly repeating meaningless wingnut talking points? Things happen in nature in response to forcings. The forcing in todays rapidly warming world is no differant than in several other times. GHGs. But this time, it is not Trapp Volcanics, but the actions of an intelligent species with little collective wisdom.

Why would anyone need talking points for something that is obviously what I said in my post...a redistribution of wealth.

Proof of which is?

Unlike your mindless repeating of slanted charts and graphs, I can think for myself and no a scam when I see it.

I have yet to see any indication of your thinking, period, in any of your posts.

Please do not respond to my posts anymore, as you sir are a supreme idiot!

Boy, I'll respond to your idiocy anytime it pleases me. If you don't like getting your ass kicked around the board, respond intelligently.

Instead of getting your little panties in a wad and responding, take a breath and ignore if you don't like my opinion.

And you are going to tell me what to do or say? You and whose army?

Why do you lob losers spend so much time responding to opinions? Get a life.

I not only have a life, I know how to research and post where my opinions come from.

89front.jpg

I know how to research and post where my opinions come from.
Actually, you know nothing except how to faithfully regurgitate the religious doctrines of AGW. And when cornered on some of the garbage you post without even having read it, you run. Hence your infamous gaffe in my signature, which you still haven't answered for.

You won't admit your mistakes. You can't even man-up to do that. But you cannot help your reflexive, knee-jerk defense of your cult-like religion in each and every such thread.

Are you trying to convince others, or mollify yourself?

Midnight, you dumb old ass, you have yet to post real scientists articles supporting your denial of reality.

A short list of the institutions that state that AGW is the reality, and a danger to all of us.

US National Academy of Sciences.

American Geophysics Union

American Geological Society

And

American Meteorlogical Society;
AMS Information Statement on Climate Change

Carbon dioxide concentration is rising mostly as a result of fossil-fuel burning and partly from clearing of vegetation; about 50% of the enhanced emissions remain in the atmosphere, while the rest of the Earth system continues to absorb the remaining 50%. In the last 50 years atmospheric CO2 concentration has been increasing at a rate much faster than any rates observed in the geological record of the past several thousand years. Global annual-mean surface temperatures are rising at a rapid rate to values higher than at any time in the last 400 (and probably in the last 1000) years. Once introduced in the atmosphere, carbon dioxide remains for at least a few hundred years and implies a lengthy guarantee of sustained future warming. Further, increases in greenhouse gases are nearly certain to produce continued increases in temperature. Such changes in temperature lead to changes in clouds, pressure, winds, and rainfall in a complex sequence of further effects.

Midnight, you dumb old ass, you have yet to post real scientists articles supporting your denial of reality.
I don't use appeal to authority, then call it proof. Unlike you religious cultists.

However, it has been your history to ignore links posted by me and others, as any good little religious cultist such as yourself should.

It's also been your documented history to post links to articles you haven't even read yourself. As evidenced by your quote in my signature.

Why would anyone need talking points for something that is obviously what I said in my post...a redistribution of wealth.

Proof of which is?

Unlike your mindless repeating of slanted charts and graphs, I can think for myself and no a scam when I see it.

I have yet to see any indication of your thinking, period, in any of your posts.

Please do not respond to my posts anymore, as you sir are a supreme idiot!

Boy, I'll respond to your idiocy anytime it pleases me. If you don't like getting your ass kicked around the board, respond intelligently.

Instead of getting your little panties in a wad and responding, take a breath and ignore if you don't like my opinion.

And you are going to tell me what to do or say? You and whose army?

Why do you lob losers spend so much time responding to opinions? Get a life.

I not only have a life, I know how to research and post where my opinions come from.

Wow all caps and in bold...must of touched a nerve BOY! Speaking of responding intelligently.....

I don't use appeal to authority, then call it proof. Unlike you religious cultists.

However, it has been your history to ignore links posted by me and others, as any good little religious cultist such as yourself should.

It's also been your documented history to post links to articles you haven't even read yourself. As evidenced by your quote in my signature.

Religion is belief with evidence. Science is acceptance of what the evidence states.

I present evidence, you present yap-yap.

Old man, you are the one with the religious problem.

Forum List

Back