FrontPage Magazine By David Horowitz

FULL INTERVIEW: DAVID HOROWITZ ON THE RUBIN REPORT
Freedom Center founder joins Dave Rubin for an in-depth interview on the Left, his political journey and the current political climate.
March 17, 2017

Frontpagemag.com
dh.jpg

Freedom Center founder David Horowitz recently sat down with Dave Rubin, host of the Rubin Report, for a wide-ranging interview discussing the ideology of the Left, his transition from Marxism to conservatism, the current political climate, and much more. Watch the three-part interview below.

Full Interview: David Horowitz On The Rubin Report

TRUMP’S PLAN TO SAVE AMERICA: A Q&A WITH DAVID HOROWITZ
Freedom Center founder analyzes the current political landscape and the Trump administration's big agenda.
March 30, 2017

Holistic Survival
david-horowitz-gageskidmore-photo.jpg

Q&A with David Horowitz – Founder & President of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, Editor of FrontPage Magazine, author of the New York Times bestselling books The Professors: The 101 Most Dangerous Academics in America, Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam And the American Left, Radical Son: A Generational Odyssey, and the new book Big Agenda: Trump’s Plan to Save America.

It was a privilege for the Hartman Media Company to welcome leading conservative David Horowitz for an exclusive interview on the current political landscape.

We sat down with David Horowitz (DH) to gain additional insight on President Donald Trump’s policies and the future of the bipartisan system.

Trump’s Plan to Save America: A Q&A with David Horowitz

I WROTE A BEST-SELLER ON DONALD TRUMP, AND ALSO ON DEMOCRATS AS A “PARTY OF HATE”. . . SO NOW THE LEFT IS COMING AFTER ME
Very fake news.
May 2, 2017

David Horowitz
washing.jpg

“Why should I talk to you,” I replied, “if you are conducting a vendetta against one conservative organization under the guise of doing a fair-minded investigation of the IRS code? [Jesse Jackson’s] Rainbow Push, [Al Sharpton’s] National Action Network, Southern Poverty Law Center, Planned Parenthood would be four examples of c3 organizations much bigger than ours that would merit your attention if you were being honest about your agendas. The fact that you don’t mention even one leftwing organization that is a concern to you is a pretty good indicator that you are not honest and not approaching me in good faith. So why should I want to ‘chat’ with you? Would you chat with someone conducting his business as unethically as you apparently do?”

This is the scummy bottom where the “liberal” media now feed, a savage parody of investigative journalism that must have Ben Bradlee and Katherine Graham averting their eyes in shame.

In my book Big Agenda, I describe the Democrats – and progressives generally - as a “party of hate.” Rather than being interested in the other side, if only as a debating partner, they openly regard conservatives as “racists, sexists, homophobes, Islamophobes and xenophobes,” –irredeemable and deplorable, in Hillary’s revealing phrase. Such individuals are not worthy of fair treatment; they are beyond the pale and therefore legitimate targets of illegitimate attacks. If they are in any way effective, whether as members of a conservative presidential administration or as the author of a favorable book on that administration, they are prime targets for destruction.

I Wrote a Best-Seller on Donald Trump, and also on Democrats as a “Party of Hate”. . . So Now the Left is Coming After Me

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE DAVID HOROWITZ FREEDOM CENTER
As seen by The Washington Post.
June 6, 2017

Frontpagemag.com
dh.jpg

The Freedom Center is not a charity in the normal sense of that term and has never claimed to be. Even the Post is forced to concede that we applied for our tax-exempt status as an “educational foundation.” We have remained faithful to that mission. We have never used our 501c3 status to engage in electoral campaigns in the manner of George Soros, John Podesta and Jesse Jackson, all of whom operate much larger tax-exempt foundations than ours (in Soros’s case by a factor several hundred times larger) explicitly in behalf of the progressive wing of the Democrat Party. Despite their obvious animus, however, the Post writers do spotlight a very important development – our role in fostering the development of a tougher, more aggressive conservatism in the face of the left’s takeover of the Democratic Party and assault on American institutions.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center began as a conservative outlier, urging other conservatives to face the fact that the Democratic Party had been taken over by the political left, and that this left – mis-named “liberal” and “progressive” – was at war with America and its social contract (a development I recently explained in his article, The Democrats’ Second Secession & America’s New Civil War.)

The Importance of the David Horowitz Freedom Center

Forum List

Back