From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

NOSTRADAMUS'S PREDICTIONS FOR THIS CENTURY (2000 - 2100)

Nostradamus:

"His hand finally through bloody Alus,

He cannot guarantee his safety by Sea.

Between two rivers he will fear the military hand,

the black angry one will make him repent it."

NOTE:

Perhaps the black angry one refers to Condaleeza rice. She took over the job of commanding our armies and now I could see her getting very angry at the two leaders + their armies who according to the above will be pinned in between two rivers.

Nostradamus:

"Mars and the Septre conjoin together,

Under Cancer a calamitous War.

A short while after a new King will be annointed,

who for a long time will bring peace to the Earth."

NOTE:

In that one I believe Nostaramus was talking about the same "peacemaker" that Jeane Dixon was talking about. The same "peacemaker" who is supposed to help us win the war against China.

Nostradamus:

"Born from the three water signs,

one who makes Thursday his holiday:

His fame, praise, reign, and power will grow,

By land and sea, to the Oriental Tempest."

NOTE:

Again, in that one I think Nostradamus was talking about the "peacemaker" who has been prophesized before.

He mentions that this man will be born under one of the three water signs, so one way to know who he is will be by his horoscope, because he will have to be either a Cancer, a Scorpio, or a Pisces.

Also interesting is the fact that he mentions that this man will go into the Oriental Tempest (obviously to help win the war over there).

Here is what the Bible prophecies say will happen as we enter into this century. Notice how close it all looks to what is actually happening with China and the terrorists today:

JOHN'S PROPHECIES: (THE REVELATIONS PROPHET)

These prophecies have been shortened and put into my own words to make them more understandable

1. "There will come 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. One will be crowned conquerer, and the other 3 will be bringers of war, famine, and death."

2. "After a (6th Seal) is opened, An Earthquake and other portents will follow. There will be fire, darkness, pollution of water, swarms of locusts, and Evil calverly. A large part of the population will be killed."

3. "After all the destruction of the apocalypse, The Kingdom of the World will become the Kingdom of the Lord, and His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever."

NOTE:

Notice how in the first one he says that one will be crowned conquerer. That sounds like China. The other 3 he says will be bringers of war, famine, ect. That could be Syria, Libya, and Russia.

Here is what the Bible prophecies say will happen as we enter into this century. Notice how close it all looks to what is actually happening with China and the terrorists today:

This prophecy has been shortened and put into my own words to make it more understandable.

EZEKIEL'S PROPHECY:

"There will be an attack on the chosen people (Israel?). In their recovered land by Gog of the land of Magog, (Russia?) out of the upper most parts of the north, with various allies."

This prophecy has been shortened and put into my own words to make it more understandable.

DANIEL'S PROPHECY: (A REVELATIONS PROPHET)

1. "There will come 4 Beasts, representing the babylonian, median, Persian, and Greek empires. These beasts will come together with The Roman Empire. They will attempt to lead the world astray from God, and will use their authority for 42 months."

2. "Then, a second Beast will rise out of the Earth, and will exercise all the authority of the first beast in it's presence. It will work great signs, even making fire come down from the sky to the Earth in sight of Men. It will deceive those who dwell on Earth, bidding them to make an image for the first Beast, and will cause those who will not worship the Beast to be slain."

"It will cause all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the Beast, or the number of it's name."

(The number is said to be of a man, and that it will be 6 hundred and 66)."

THE EXPOSITORY ANGEL:

"The 10 horns that John saw on the Beast are 10 kings that are to receive royal power for an hour together with the Beast. They will make war on the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them, as will the Lamb's followers. The Lamb will win because He is Lord of Lords and King of Kings."

ISAIAH'S PROPHECY:

"A servant will be born that will be a light to the nations. He will be a gatherer and a unifier."

NOTE:

This sounds alot like the same peacekeeper that both Nostradamus and Jeane Dixon mentioned about in the past."

I'm almost done my friend. Trust me, when I am finished posting these prophecies, you will have a wealth of information about the next 6 years at your disposal.

NuclearWinter said:
I'm almost done my friend. Trust me, when I am finished posting these prophecies, you will have a wealth of information about the next 6 years at your disposal.

You mean it'll take 6 years to read the thread?

GunnyL said:
You mean it'll take 6 years to read the thread?

No need to read it all at once.

Why not come back each day and read a little here and there? The brain works better when information comes in increments anyways. Besides..I'm almost done here. And I won't be doing this many again.

Here is a Hopi Indian Prophecy about a Great Future war which describes an event that looks alot like a Chinese invasion of one sort or another:

HOPI PROPHECY:

"One day a huge population wearing the color Red will invade the USA like a swarm of locusts. This will happen in a single day."

NOTE:

If we look at time from the Spiritual Realms perception of it, then we can easily see how the Hopi Indian's version of an attack in a single day could be the same thing as what the Expository Angel said about the nations coming together and having their "hour" together against the Lamb.

So we can see how the "day" and the "hour" might represent the same exact attack.

NuclearWinter said:
No need to read it all at once.

Why not come back each day and read a little here and there? The brain works better when information comes in increments anyways. Besides..I'm almost done here. And I won't be doing this many again.

No kidding. A real let down. I was expecting four pages worth of replies.

Cayce in neat though.

If 2006 turns out exactly as predicted, then that means that very soon China sends it's army into Russian territory. This sparks a global threat, and the War begins to take shape. Various African nations join with China (Just like they did when they committed Genocide in Rwanda in the 1990's, when China sent them weapons in order for ethnic cleansing), and so there would be the African nations allied with China.

Then, after this begins, the Arab nations would ally with China as well. Iran, Syria, Libya, those types of nations, they would all side with China because thats who they do most of their trading with.

Russia would be surprised by China's attack, and so therefore they would be skaken at first, and would need help fast. America would side with Russia, only because the threat could spread throughout the World. It would not be wise to sit back and do nothing while the Eastern hemisphere of the world falls into the hands of the Chinese/Allied army.

So America would join Russia, and my guess would be that most western countries would side with America. This means that World War 3 would be in full force, and it would not be until 3 years later that the poles will shift and the World will change forever. In October of 2009, 3 quarters of the World's population may possibly be wiped off the face of the planet, and the 1/3 that survives might just be the ones who will have the responsibility of rebuilding new societies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back