From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

JEANE DIXON'S PREDICTIONS:

-Jeane Dixons words are in quotes-

The Predictions That Have Yet To Come True:

1. "Our two biggest headaches will be the racial problem and Red China. Through the latter's subversion and medling in the racial strife, numerous African and Asian nations will turn against us and provoke a world war. Vietnam and North Korea will lead us into this "inevitable" war against Red China."

2. "History will demonstrate that the test-ban treaty was bad for America and will be used against us. It is in our national interest to trade with Russia, although this trade will benefit the Kremlin more than us. Then will come a turning point, and we will align ourselves with Russia in the war against Red China."

3. "Red China will invade Russian territory, but this will be a border skirmish and will not ignite the later war to come, in which Red China will wage germ warfare. In this period late in the century the Davis Straits will become an American life line."

4. "American officials and scientists are mistakenly shelving "a baby missile which is approximately eighteen inches long, dark green or black in color, shaped like an elongated baloon." This missile, which is small enough to be carried on a battlefield by two or three soldiers, will be critically needed for the protection of our country but will not be available. Two other missiles, one shaped like a miniature whale, with two tiny fins, and another which explodes out of a pipelike instrument, should also be rushed to completion."

5. "Our space program will be accelerated, and parts of it which are now under civilian control should be transferred to the air force, where unprecedented progress could be made in protecting our security."

6. "Our foreign policy should be motivated by the desire to protect American interests, rather than by some mysterious humanitarian ideal. We should not try to make over European nations in our own image, but rather accept the differences and work with them."

7. "The republican party will be victorious at the polls, but soon the two-party system as we have known it will vanish from the American scene."

8. Jean Dixon saw that a time of peace that men long for will dawn sometime in the distant future, but not before a world holocaust has shocked mankind into a spiritual renewal.

NOTE:

Jeane Dixon had a vision as a warning that Americans must pay dearly for the confusion, degradation, and immorality in our political business, labor, and family lives; for our obession with material things and our compromises with high principle. Like the Romans who squandered their great cultural and political leadership with bread and circuses, she feels that we are also building up a loathsome debri that must be consumed by cleansing fires before peace can return to a troubled world. Jeane said of this:

"I saw the debri of our national life littering America, but surrounding it was a sea of pure green grass which became inundated with sparkling clear water that still left the debri unswept. This was the present time, and as the gray clouds began to churn I knew that they represented the struggle between the races (which still continues to this day, like in Sudan, ect.) a struggle that will dominate the decades to come. After that came the even blacker clouds, representing a horrible war in which many Asian and African nations whom we have helped with foreign aid will join with Red China to close in on us and try to destroy our way of life. They will use a new kind of germ warfare, and many will die like ants."

Keep in mind that Jeane Dixon was talking about RED China. She was not talking about the part of China that isn't under communist control. Red China is another story, because back in the 1950's it was North Korea who we were battling overseas and we were kicking their ***, until Red China came in and basicly pushed us out of the Northern part of the country.

So while we were backing up South Korea, China was backing up North Korea, because they have a contract with eachother. China is a monster country, and they have millions of soldiers in their army as opposed to our 500,000 or so. It's also important to understand that the people of China that are under communist rule are not necessarily a part of the corrupt government that leads that part of the country. Remember when Russia was under communist control? The cold war and everything? We could have gone into nuclear holocaust. It was pritty damn scary for the people who were alive during that time period.

But anyways, back to the point I was trying to make. A friend, you were right when you said that the people of China are not born evil, because it's not the people that we have to worry about, it's their communist government. And North Korea, don't even get me started. They are trying to blackmale us, right now at this very moment, with their nuclear threats and everything in exchange for foreign aid. Doesn't that sound alot like what Jean was saying? That "The countries that we are giving foreign aid to will turn on us?" I'm not saying that this is going to happen, i'm just saying to think about it.

To this day, China and North Korea are still allies with eachother. And I believe they still have a contract with eachother that says that if any one of them is under attack, then the other one has to back eachother up. So if you think China was a problem back when we were fighting North Korea in the Korean war of the 1950's, then just imagine what kind of a problem they would be now. They not only have nuclear weapons, but their army has grown massively since then, and they have been watching our army very closely as well (which worries me) because they saw what we did in Iraq so they have been coming up with ways to defeat us on the ground if we ever tried to invade their country in the same way. It was all on the news awhile back, I forget when though.

So anyways, the reason that we lost the Korean war, was because China pushed us out of North Korea right when we were about to win. We were no match for China's troops, because we had already spent alot of men and time fighting North Korea's army, and when China came in they drove our army out within a matter of months. Thats how strong their army was back then, so like I said imagine how strong it is now! Thats really something to think about. The last thing we want is to fight China and North Korea along with other Asian and African countries, especially without any allies on our side.

However, with all that said, I would like you to look very closely at what Jean Dixon said about Russia being our greatest ally in the war against the Chinese and North Koreans that is supposably yet to come. Think about it, what is the biggest and closest country to China that happens to be our ally? Thats right, it's RUSSIA. And Russia is right next to China, so who do you think America would turn to if we were having big problems with China? You guessed it, Russia. We would need them because of the proximity of their territory, and because we would need another ally that could watch and survey the Chinese while we were trying to deal with North Korea, ect.

We would need Russia because we would need to have a place to send our troops to that would be very close to China, in order to invade their country. We wouldn't be able to just go into China like we did in Iraq, because we would be slaughtered. So it's very easy for me to see how Russia would be a HUGE necessity in a war against RED China.

So I just want you all to think about that for a second, and to think about where we are today. In the 1960's, Jean Dixon saw that in the future we would have a problem/war with North Korea and China, and it looks like that prediction is coming true right before our eyes. Very often on the news you hear something or another about North Korea, and how they may very well be developing nuclear weapons behind our backs, which is a scary thought, because North Korea's army has grown considerably since the Korean war as well. They are nowhere near as powerful as China is, (partly because of the size of their country and partly because of all the trading and importing that we do with China), but they are surely a force to be reckoned with.

So try and let that seap into your minds, because if you ask anybody right now what the next threat probably is after Iraq and the terrorist countries surrounding it, most people will probably say North Korea. And with North Korea comes China, because remember they are allies and are willing to back eachother up at all costs. And it's no secret that our government is keeping one eye on the situation in Iraq and one eye on North Korea's nuclear development, because this TRULY is an immediate clear and present danger.

JEANE DIXON'S MIDDLE EAST PREDICTION:

"Even though the United Nations and the big powers will press for a solution to the Middle East problem between the Arabs and the Israelis, I see nothing but continuing trouble in that part of the world. Peace between the belligerents is still awhile off. Their disagreement will only cease to exist after the Great Earthquake that will hit Jerusalem."

"Until that time, however, there will be no real solution for the Arab-Israeli problem. Constant tension, hot diplomatic debates, border clashes and heavy fighting, interrupted by occasional respites of forced cease fires, will characterize life in the Middle East."

"I have projected my quest for information beyond the year 2000 and see Chinese and Mongol troops invading the Middle East. I see devastating battles raging uncontrollably east of the Jordan River. It is a war of East against West. It will be an almost futile fight against an overwhelming foe - but the Lord will place Himself at the side of Israel, and great losses will be suffered by the Orientals."

"After the tide of battle has shifted, Israel will become one of the greatest miracles of all times, for the Israelites will then realize that it was God's intervention that brought about this ultimate victory, and they will finally accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God."

Please keep in mind that I am not here to promote anything but that I am only here to provide you with the information about the future events to come.

Rest assured, these events will unfold exactly as predicted. This year is 2006, and thats the year that the Bible Code lists for World War 3. Edgar Cayce, Jeane Dixon, and even people like Nostradamus have prophecies which coincide with what the Bible Code says will happen.

All of the countries involved in these prophecies are the same. China, Syria, Iran, Libya, USA, and Russia.

It doesn't take common sense to figure out that there is no way that 70 years ago Edgar Cayce or that even 40 years ago Jeane Dixon could have predicted the events that are occuring today without being able to accurately see the future.

Nostradamus said that during this century, a new terror would develop in the Orient. He also said that an Islamic invasion would also be coming in this century. An attack from the sea.

He said that Arabs would overcome the government of the church across the sea. He said that it would be near Persia, and that 1 million would plan to attack the Zans and Egypt.

Few people need to be told who Nastradamus was, but for those who don't know of him, he was a famous seer/prophet who's predictions made hundreds of years ago are still being fulfilled today. Some of his predictions are wickedly accurate.

In the next few posts I will provide his predictions about what he said our wars would look like from 2000-2100. I think many of you will be shocked at what he said back then and what is currently unfolding today.

NOSTRADAMUS'S PREDICTIONS FOR THIS CENTURY (2000 - 2100)

Nostradamus, (December 14, 1503 - July 1, 1566) born Michel de Nostredame, is one of the world's most famous authors of prophecies. He is most famous for his book Les Propheties, which consists of rhymed quatrains (4 line poems) grouped into sets of 100, called Centuries.

Nostradamus enthusiasts have credited him with predicting an amazing number of events in world history, including the French Revolution, the atom bomb, and the rise of Adolf Hitler.

What may be most astounding are some of his predictions for our current century as he describes wars and events which are astoundingly similar to what is currently happening in the world as I am writing this.

Nostradamus:

"The Oriental will come out of his Seat,

Crossing the Apennie Mountains seeing France:

Transported through the sky the waters and snows,

And shall strike everyone with his rod."

NOTE:

Obviously he is talking about China rising up against the world in this one. He claims that China will cross some mountains and whoever is in charge of the Chinese army will meet with France, possibly to declare war.

Nostradamus:

"From the Black Sea and Central Asia,

A King will come to see France,

He will pass through Alania and Albania,

And in Istanbul will leave his bloody Rod."

NOTE:

Here he appears to be talking about China's leader again. He mentions that the Leader will come to France and that he will "leave his bloody rod" in Istanbul. Istanbul probably means Turkey, so this looks like a prediction of an attack on Turkey.

Nostradamus:

"From Fez the Kingdom stretches out across Europe,

The city burns, and sword slices:

The great one of Asia Land and Sea a great army.

That blue, Persia, cross, driven to death."

NOTE:

In this prediction he appears to be describing the size of the Chinese army. Also it looks like he mentions that they will use both the Sea and Land for their warfare.

Nostradamus:

"From Monaco as far as Sicily,

All the sea coast will be left desolate:

There shall be no suburbs, cities, nor towns,

which will not be pillaged and violated by Barbarians."

Nostradamus:

A scythe joined with a pond in Sagittarius,

At the high of it's ascendancy,

Plague, famine, death from military hands,

The century approaches it's renewal."

Nostradamus:

"At night they will think they have seen the sun,

When the pig half man is seen:

Noise, chants, battles seen in the sky:

And Brute beasts will be heard to speak."

Nostradamus:

"The gods will make it appear to mankind,

That they are the authors of a great conflict:

The once serene sky will show Sword and Lance,

The Left will be the most afflicted."

NOTE:

Notice on that last one how he said the "left" would be the most afflicted. The left represents the Orient, or the East, and the right represents USA and the West. At least this is what I take from it.

Nostradamus:

"Pau, Verona, Vicenza, Saragosse,

Foreign swords wet the Land with blood,

Plague will come in a shell,

Though relief is near, the remedy is still far off."

NOTE:

All of those towns from the last one sound like they are somewhere near Italy. When he says, "Plague will come in a shell", perhaps he means like a canister or something.

He says foreign swords (or weapons) will wet the land with blood. I am guessing these will either be the Orientals or the Arabs.

Nostradamus:

"Frejus, Antibes, the towns around nice,

will be greatly devastated from sea and land.

Locusts with favourable wind by land and sea,

Captured, dead, trussed up, plundered, without law of war."

NOTE:

In that one I believe he is saying that one country will attack another from both the Sea and Land and that they will do it without following the necessary guidelines for declaring war.

Nostradamus:

"Weapons will be heard fighting in the sky.

In the same year, the divines will become enemies.

They will unjustly debate holy laws,

Through thunder and war the true believers will die."

Nostradamus:

"The reign left to two, they shall not hold it long.

Three years seven months pass and they go to war.

The two vestals rebel against them,

The victor will be born on Amorique (American?) soil."

NOTE:

I believe that in that one Nostradamus was either describing something that has already happened, or was giving an accurate date for the beginning of World War 3.

My guess is that he was giving the date for World War 3. 3 years and seven months after a certain event. The event could be the beginning of operation freedom, or another event which would be 3 years and seven months before the beginning of World War 3 (which is supposed to begin sometime in the year 2006).

Nostradamus:

"The valiant eldest son of the King's daughter,

Will drive the celts back very far,

He will use thunderbolts, so many in such an array,

Few and distant then deep into the West."

NOTE:

Perhaps when Nostradamus used the term "thunderbolts", he was really trying to describe a modern day missile.

It's important to remember thack back in Nostradamus's day, there was no such thing as a missile. So it would be easy for me to see how he would use the symbol of a "thunderbolt" to describe the missiles we use today.

Nostradamus:

"The sky will burn at forty-five degrees,

Fire approaches the great new city,

On the instant a great scattered flame leaps up,

When they will want proof of the Normans."

NOTE:

In that one I believe he may have been describing an atomic blast. He said a great fire would approach a "new city", and then in "an instant a great scattered flame will leap up from the ground."

Sounds like an atomic missile (heading toward a city) and then exploding. The question is where would the city be. My guess would be either Israel or somewhere in the U.S.A. I think Israel though, just because the destruction of it has been prophesized by so many other prophets before.

Nostradamus:

"The Anti-Christ three very soon Annihilates,

Twenty-seven bloody years his war will last.

Heretics dead, captive, exiled.

Water red hail cover the Earth."

NOTE:

In this one he is obviously describing the Anti-Christ and his attempt to take over our World. But one must remember that when it comes to war, military action is not the only aspect of it. Often times it is the final one but not the first.

So...given that, if we take what Nostradamus said about the Anti-Christ's war lasting for 27 years, we could look at it with the angle of realizing that it is quite possible that 21 of those years have already gone by. And that the Anti-Christ is about to make his final move, which is Military Action against the World. I could see this as a very good possibility, because the last 7 years will be the worst, and this correlates with what the Bible talks about with the 7 year tribulation period.

So....if we go back 21 years, than we can definately see that China was acting up in the 1980's.. The tanks and the protestors will probably ring a bell for some.

So therefore I believe that we have 6 years left to the Anti-Christ's war. And I believe that this will be time time when he steps out of the Shadows, and into the public arena, and that he will make his presence known to the World.

Forum List

Back