From WaPo: Just Who Does Jon Stewart Think He Is?

You know.....after I finish watching the rally, I may decide to rub one out. Why? Because unlike you, I don't follow the far right wingnuts like Christine O'Donnell, and I believe it is perfectly natural, as well as permissible to give myself a "low five" every now and again.

Actually is good for you, kinda like laughter, because it lowers blood pressure and releases endorphins, resulting in a better overall sense of well being.

Too bad lumpy sacks of shit like you Stuffed Funny can't even stand themselves well enough to masturbate.

Rub away dumb shit, just don't rub it RAW. that is if first you can find it, you sound like a wuss to me so I wonder if you even have one.:lol:

What a "value added" you are Stephanie....to your country, your party and this board.

*Rolls eyes*

DAMN, I'm crushed you don't approve..my life is now OVER, over I tell ya.:lol::eusa_whistle:
I don't recall asking you for your oponion, but whateva.

well while your at it, why don't you play with yourself an have a big ole orgasm all over yourself.
then tell us all about that too..:lol:

You know.....after I finish watching the rally, I may decide to rub one out. Why? Because unlike you, I don't follow the far right wingnuts like Christine O'Donnell, and I believe it is perfectly natural, as well as permissible to give myself a "low five" every now and again.

Actually is good for you, kinda like laughter, because it lowers blood pressure and releases endorphins, resulting in a better overall sense of well being.

Too bad lumpy sacks of shit like you Stuffed Funny can't even stand themselves well enough to masturbate.

Rub away dumb shit, just don't rub it RAW. that is if you can find it, you sound like a wuss to me so I wonder if you even have one.:lol:

Actually, I do have one. Why? Are you so fucking lonely that you're hoping that I'm gonna go Brett Farve on you?

Dream on Stuffed Funny. I wouldn't waste the time.

Rub away dumb shit, just don't rub it RAW. that is if you can find it, you sound like a wuss to me so I wonder if you even have one.:lol:

Actually, I do have one. Why? Are you so fucking lonely that you're hoping that I'm gonna go Brett Farve on you?

Don't fret little boy, I LIKE A REAL MAN. and you ain't it. You're a little man who goes around calling women vulgar names, so you can go fuck yourself and the donkey you rode in on.:lol::eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Stephanie wrote:

Don't fret little boy, I LIKE A REAL MAN. and you ain't it. You're a little man who goes around calling women vulgar names, so you can go fuck yourself and the donkey you rode in on.

$5 says you ain't been touched by any man in ten years.

Don't fret little boy, I LIKE A REAL MAN. and you ain't it. You're a little man who goes around calling women vulgar names, so you can go fuck yourself and the donkey you rode in on.:lol::eusa_hand:

You mean, you'd LIKE to have a real man, but because you're a stuffed funny sack of shit, you can't get one.

Fuck myself? Didn't I already tell you that I may give myself a low five?

By the way.........doing donkey shows in Tijuana doesn't qualify as "liking real men".

Stephanie wrote:

Don't fret little boy, I LIKE A REAL MAN. and you ain't it. You're a little man who goes around calling women vulgar names, so you can go fuck yourself and the donkey you rode in on.

$5 says you ain't been touched by any man in ten years.

what the hell is to you?
good grief, stay out of this, it has nothing to do with, or you just can't HELP yourself. you are kinda a busybody that pokes their nose into other business.:cuckoo:

You mean, you'd LIKE to have a real man, but because you're a stuffed funny sack of shit, you can't get one.

Fuck myself? Didn't I already tell you that I may give myself a low five?

By the way.........doing donkey shows in Tijuana doesn't qualify as "liking real men".

was your donkeys name, Betsy.? I can see it now.
kiddyup girl, lets go for another one.

here's your sweetiepie after your done..
she's saying like I'm sure all the girls you've been with.
IS THAT ALL?????? only THREE SECONDS.
69xkgmgbhncw82tyq71o.jpg

Last edited:
Nevertheless, the similarities to Beck's rally are just the sort of thing Stewart himself would satirize on his show if, of course, it weren't his rally and his TV show in the first place.

Er, it's a parody of Beck's rally. Does the name not give it away?

Sorry Greenbeard, but the right wing has thrown out anyone that disagrees with them on ANYTHING that they have become a party of inbred ideas.

They don't get satire (which is what Jon Stewart does for a living).

Go figure, Greedy Old People (the GOP) don't get humor.

Are there any conservative comedians? Can you name some that are nationally known?

I see John Stewart ridiculing both parties--if there's a good skit there he doesn't play favorites.

ok, now to anyone I might of offended, I apologize, except to that little boy, Akbikerfakesailor.

I've been called lots of names before, but being called a bitch today by some vulgar mouth little boy ticked me off, an I wasn't in the best of moods. so I lashed back..

sorry...:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Er, it's a parody of Beck's rally. Does the name not give it away?

Sorry Greenbeard, but the right wing has thrown out anyone that disagrees with them on ANYTHING that they have become a party of inbred ideas.

They don't get satire (which is what Jon Stewart does for a living).

Go figure, Greedy Old People (the GOP) don't get humor.

Are there any conservative comedians? Can you name some that are nationally known?

I see John Stewart ridiculing both parties--if there's a good skit there he doesn't play favorites.

Conservative comedians? Way too easy............Dennis Miller and Ben Stein. Both are GOP douchebags, but they do have some decent humor (on occasion).

ok, now to anyone I might of offended, I apologize, except to that little boy, Akbikerfakesailor.

I've been called lots of names before, but being called a bitch today by some vulgar mouth little boy ticked me off, an I wasn't in the best of moods. so I lashed back..

WTF, Stuffed Funny? Still on your period?

Color me surprised, because I thought amoeba asexually reproduced.

Huh? I would have thought you got called a bitch every day. How was today special?

BTW, I dun care that you were ugly to ABS...and I doubt he does. I only care that you do not love my country and will fight to eliminate its freedoms.

What's the difference between John Stewart and Glenn Beck?

At least Steward admits he's a comedian.

No, Stewart is a political hack who LIES about being a comedian in order to get his partisan views across without being responsible for proper sourcing, truth or validity.

He makes people laugh, Allie. I think he's a hoot...and that's all a comedian is supposed to do. But if he's a liberal, what of it? I bet you did not bitch when Charleton Heston was pimping the NRA or when Ronald Reagan ran for president. People in the entertainment industry are still citizens....they can still have POVs and free speech and vote, just like you.

Last edited:
hey, it's 'non-partisan.' :cool: :rolleyes:

Neither comedian has ridiculed unemployed people that I have ever seen. They just poke the rich and powerful...on both sides. Why is it bad to laugh in hard times? How do you cope without laughing?

Which goes to show that *YOU* Completely miss the point of Beck's Event...and theirs that is meant to MOCK Beck's.
Jeeze Maddie...you really are stupid and unthinking.

Good...it needs to be mocked. Beck couldn't keep his "tell the truth" pledge 40 min, let along 40 days. That's definitely mock-worthy.

The T wrote:

That's what they want every one to belive. These cretins are certainly partisan...especially the ones cited in this thread...especially the loser MAHER.

SO FUCKING WHAT?

He's hilarious...I just re-upped my HBO for his show. I got a deal on three months and grabbed it.

Who's the conservative comedian? Dark hair, does these genius rants? You guys need to watch him.....I think you'd be happy to laugh as long as it was at absurd people you don't like.

Everyone needs laughter.

Levin?

The T wrote:

That's what they want every one to belive. These cretins are certainly partisan...especially the ones cited in this thread...especially the loser MAHER.

SO FUCKING WHAT?

He's hilarious...I just re-upped my HBO for his show. I got a deal on three months and grabbed it.

Who's the conservative comedian? Dark hair, does these genius rants? You guys need to watch him.....I think you'd be happy to laugh as long as it was at absurd people you don't like.

Everyone needs laughter.

Levin?

No, but if Mark Levin is supposedly a comedian, I missed it. I was thinking of Dennis Miller, and ABS has also suggested Ben Stein. And then there's Weird Al Yankoveic.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY[/ame]

Forum List

Back